ForumsThe TavernWhat to do in a zombie apocalypse

85 13347
Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

Ok so here's the situation. You're near London when the news hits there's a strange new disease, that means when bitten the infected turns into a raging fit and attacks all those who are near them causing further infection. The infected are unnaturally fast and strong due to their crazed, animalistic mindset. You start off in your house on the outskirts of London and the infection is in it's first day, what do you do?

Ok so I just made that up so excuse the lamness ;D but I thought after seeing the idea of a zombie series (and it failing) that there can be cooler things done :P So this could either be a roleplay type thing or things to add to a story line... or just what the title says and things you would do in this situation :P (The "zombies" are like those from 28 days later so not from the grave)

• 85 Replies
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Well I have a 2009 Chevy Silverado with a five inch lift, Allison trany, v8, 8.1 liter truck. I live about 3 minutes away from a Firearm store. So.... anyone up for some Zombie hunting.

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

i would probably rally up every in my neighborhood (bigger group = more chance of survival) i would ask what every1 has to contribute (since we will b working as a team) wither it be water guns food etc we would be constantly on the move looking for more survivors

and yeah thats pretty much all i can say on the subject (what more is there to say really lol)

jetter43
jetter43
8 posts
Nomad

If your talking about like.. Original zombies, then I say, knight-type armor, they can't get through. With a sword, or some type pf weapon to penetrate the skull. See? In medieval time, we would have no problem with zombies, stone fortresses, impenetrable by hand armor, moats, pull-up bridge. The works.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

bigger group = more chance of survival

Bigger groups could also slow you down and gather more attention to yourselves. Imagine if you get attacked by a few zombies, and they infect a few of your group members, then it would be rather difficult to get rid of them.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

An attic would work, because generally, zombies can't climb ladders.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

it is dark

I wasn't aware that zombies had amazing eyesight. :O

But, yeah, the attic is a good place if you seal off the staircase/ladder leading there, and stay as quiet as possible.

I wouldn't stay in my attic permanently, though.
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

GUESS WHAT PEOPLE DID IN THE TIME OF CRUSADES WHEN ZOMBIES CAME IN? THEY SHUT THE GATE AND LOADED THE CROSSBOWS. LUCKILY ZOMBIES CANNOT SWIM EXCEPT FOR THE ONES THAT ARE HEAVILY DECAYED. MOST TROUBLING ZOMBIE TYPES WERE REVENANT AND NECROMANTIC TYPE ZOMBIES. REVENANTS WERE STRONG ENOUGH TO TEAR UP OUR ARMOR AND COULD SWIN AND THE NECROMANTICS WERE DISCOURAGINGLY UGLY AND STINKY.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

well the things to do would be
1- panic
2- go on the roof of anywhere
3-roll on the roof and talk like a deranged prson
4- go stark naked
5- start singing "Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts"

the last to things were courtesy of Mind your Language

samabizzle
samabizzle
46 posts
Nomad

*sigh* I've seen so many of these things.
Okay so here's what I would do.
1. Find a computer
2. Find a computer which has internet
3. Revise the strategies used in these games
4. Update facebook status with "bored. LOL!"

boushh20
boushh20
24 posts
Nomad

Put a bullet in my head. There's no point in puttin myself thru all that stress of thinking that help is on the way and then you don't have adequate weapons... No. I'd kill myself. Plus I don't handle stress very well.... So that's just me. Dragonblaze052! You're from Lousiana?! Yaaaaaay!

Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

*sigh* I've seen so many of these things.
Okay so here's what I would do.
1. Find a computer
2. Find a computer which has internet
3. Revise the strategies used in these games
4. Update facebook status with "bored. LOL!"
Updating facebook would deffo be important That's how you win poke wars... all you need is the zombie apocalypse... Plus zombies would die within 3 days... I mean they're just re-animated flesh right? So it still needs food and water otherwise it's getting energy from nowhere? :P Just hide in a hole for 3 days with some water and jam until all the zombies die:
3 Weeks without food. 3 Days without water. 3 Minutes without air. 3 seconds without ammo
Nickfury223
Nickfury223
3 posts
Nomad

NUKES!! no but seriously you should gain any supplies, weapons, buddies, and really anything else you need to survive and hide out in a secluded area.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

I would gather all the possible weapons and a crew to fight against them if all else fails. My first option would be flying to another country if I can.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Or just find a abandon home and board it up.

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Round up whoever I can and find somewhere fortified to hold up. Preferably a two story house with plenty of food and stairs or even better a ladder as the only way up.
Also try and armor up some sort of vehicle in case we need to re-locate, which you probably would after a while.

Showing 31-45 of 85