ForumsThe TavernWhat to do in a zombie apocalypse

85 13350
Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

Ok so here's the situation. You're near London when the news hits there's a strange new disease, that means when bitten the infected turns into a raging fit and attacks all those who are near them causing further infection. The infected are unnaturally fast and strong due to their crazed, animalistic mindset. You start off in your house on the outskirts of London and the infection is in it's first day, what do you do?

Ok so I just made that up so excuse the lamness ;D but I thought after seeing the idea of a zombie series (and it failing) that there can be cooler things done :P So this could either be a roleplay type thing or things to add to a story line... or just what the title says and things you would do in this situation :P (The "zombies" are like those from 28 days later so not from the grave)

• 85 Replies
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I would shank everyone and live on an island in the middle of nowhere with my boyfriend. Then the zombies would run out of food and die, or redie after undying, and after every human or human resembling person is dead, i would repopulate the world>

cam25
cam25
72 posts
Nomad

ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

cam25
cam25
72 posts
Nomad

oops i said ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn

Xinito
Xinito
109 posts
Nomad

I should eat them.

darver
darver
189 posts
Nomad

Go somewhere. But never stay where you are. It's like call of duty: Camping never last forever.

Gevock
Gevock
49 posts
Nomad

Have a band of 4 trucks or so travel from where you are to the closest shore where you take a boat and head for the closest island. From there set up a camp on the island and make sure to eliminate the few zombies there. Then from there travel back and forth to the mainland for supplies, gas, and search for survivors.

Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

lol, dig out a moat fill it with acid then put a steak in the middle of the island, film it and put it on youtube (cos everyone will still watch youtube... right?)

genericguest
genericguest
51 posts
Nomad

create a makeshift mace by following these simple steps
items needed: orange, freezer, nails, stick with edges that can hold spherical objects[ 1-2 feet long ], and adhesive instant glue
step1: insert nails inside the orange and freeze for at least an hour
step2: take spiked frozen orange out of freezer and glue to stick
step3: let it set for 2-3 minutes depending on glue
step4: wave mace around to test strength of glue and stick
step5: raise some an undead fury on zombies
tips: the weapons wears out after a few hours of combat so use wisely
tips: the weapon is blunt so bash enemies, not stab or slash them
tips: and also teaching others this technique can save lives so be trustworthy

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

You need a lot better weapon than that. You need a weapon that is 100% useful. Like a Hammer or a Metal bat or something that would last a long time.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

Get a good melee weapon, find high ground, destroy the stairs (if you need to), figure out the best plan of action.

Tip: Always be prepared to kill your friends (humanity is a weakness in a zombie apocalypse)

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Right on Bunnie. If your friend get's bitten than it's time to say goodbye. There is no cure to save him.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Get a good melee weapon, find high ground, destroy the stairs (if you need to), figure out the best plan of action.

Have fun being surronded by hundreds of zombies with a limited food supply. A melee weapon means that you have to get close to them, if there are a lot of them, then it's most likely that you'll get bitten.
Always be prepared to kill your friends

Unless there's a cure.
There is no cure to save him.

Zombie movies beg to differ.
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Well... I would probably die. But if I don't, I guess the only thing )for me) to do would be to follow the crowd... But in movies that never works.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

[quote]Zombie movies beg to differ.

That is why it's called a movie. In the movies yes they somehow find cures. Like in Resident Evil. They have a cure for the zombie virus. But that is only in the movie. But in real life I doubt there is or will be a cure for a zombie bite.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

But in real life I doubt there is or will be a cure for a zombie bite.

Zombies came from a thing they were testing in Umbrella Corp. There was a virus and anti-virus. So if you're looking at this like the movie, then it'll be like that. Zombies aren't just going to come out of nowhere, there has to be a start. Like the virus from Resident Evil.
Showing 61-75 of 85