ForumsThe TavernWhat to do in a zombie apocalypse

85 13346
Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

Ok so here's the situation. You're near London when the news hits there's a strange new disease, that means when bitten the infected turns into a raging fit and attacks all those who are near them causing further infection. The infected are unnaturally fast and strong due to their crazed, animalistic mindset. You start off in your house on the outskirts of London and the infection is in it's first day, what do you do?

Ok so I just made that up so excuse the lamness ;D but I thought after seeing the idea of a zombie series (and it failing) that there can be cooler things done :P So this could either be a roleplay type thing or things to add to a story line... or just what the title says and things you would do in this situation :P (The "zombies" are like those from 28 days later so not from the grave)

• 85 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I doubt anything like this would happen but if it did we must be prepared. And yeah I mean if this where to happen they would need a anti virus to cure people from a zombie bite. Yeah something would have to happen for the dead to come back to life.

SkulledOut
SkulledOut
38 posts
Nomad

I think the Sagittarian explains it all lol

xSnakeEaterx
xSnakeEaterx
10 posts
Nomad

What I would do is load up a boat full of supplies and drive to france or Scotland. Why try to fight the outbreak, if you ever watch the movies either the zombies eat you or the goverment drops a bomb on the whole area without trying to save the population.

SkulledOut
SkulledOut
38 posts
Nomad

Man i'd go to Iceland. No way the infection could get there. Plus it's remote from the government, and you can farm and fish there.

razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

Well i would first go to an armory or amunition store and kill the owner then take the few weapons i needed and a bunch of ammo for them. Then i would go to the supermarket and grab tons of water and non-perishable items, like; ramen noodles, macaroni n cheese, soup, chili, really just food tht wouldnt go bad for a while. Then i would go to a pharmacy and steal gauzz, asprin, laxetives, pain killers, surigical masks... Then i would go to Lowes or Home Depot, buy nails, boards, stuff to board up windows. Then i would buy pvc pipe for irrigation for my marijuana plants. Then i would set up in my parents attic and go out once a week to find survivors and get more supplies.

razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

and eventually when i knew i would die, i would set my entire house up with explosives, and when the day came i would kill them and my self before they could touch me

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

ok im in a house near london my phone and internet are off and there are zombies everyware first id go to my car and drive to sombody who has a gun and kill the zombie with my gardening tool (i dont know what tool to use) take the gun and go to the closest petrol stop take all the food in shop fill my car with fuel and bring lods of petrol bottle or whatever you put them in and then drive to the closest camp and if it gets attack i just drive away

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I would be smart and commit suicide.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

well if one thing i learnt from youtube is go to the artic zombies have no body heat so they will just freeze and im preety sure they cant swim

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

In a zombie apocalypse I would die. But it would most likly be an epic death. I have no guns, only a bat. I would probably kill any zombie in my house. Then check suvivors (if any) for bites. Afterwards i'd take a bag of non perishable food and some water. Then I would find what the zombies respond to. Touch, sight, sound, smell or some combination and act accordingly. I might head to my school and find survivors to hold the fort down. It hasn't opened yet and that means less zombies. But there's a good chance that wheather or not I find survivors or help that I'll offer myself up as a distraction, or to save someone, or I might just be overrunned. But I'm almost sure that I would die swinging my bat through the head of as many undead as I can.

Showing 76-85 of 85