ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839313
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360

Mavervick
Auggy
GhostOfMatrix (Has not volunteered but I believe is active enough on thread)

PS3

r3load
PickPocket
Chess341

BackUp PS3

Leo

Gametype?

Which one do you guys like?

Most fair game types:
Search and destroy and Capture the flag (Spawns are fair)

Basic game types: Kill confirmed, TDM (Self explanatory)

Twist game types:
Domination, Demolition and Team defender. (More fun)

Advanced opions: No killstreaks, Friendly fire, restricted weapons, etc

Restricted weapons

Does anyone want restricted weapons? Basic GB rules are as follows

No Type 95
No Striker
No Noob Tubes, RPGs, Javelins, XM25s, or other explosive (aside from grenades)
No Machine Pistol Secondaries
No Rapid Fire
No Equipment

I completely disagree with all of the restricted things.

So what's the verdict?

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

http://i41.tinypic.com/i35bns.png

We are holding the PS3 drafts this Friday afternoon (EST). Are you will to take up the challenge?

Captains are as follows:

r3load
Chess341
PickPocket

If either of those players are not present. I will be cap train.

Be there. This Friday. Have fun. Help others. AG Tournament 1.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Lol Leo. Friday is just the draft though....

Dbaby
Dbaby
1 posts
Nomad

yehhhh

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

FMG9, restricted, that gun is so annoying.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I think we should wait on the restrictions a little longer. I'm not sure what we would need. For example, some games might be only sniper games, others could be only rpg. It depends on what people want.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Another thing, how will we choose the pick order? Should someone think of a number and the person closest gets first pick?

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Lol Leo. Friday is just the draft though....

And I quote

We are holding the PS3 drafts this Friday afternoon (EST). Are you will to take up the challenge?

By Friday afternoon I am deciding on 4-5pm eastern standard time unless there is any objections.

I think we should wait on the restrictions a little longer. I'm not sure what we would need. For example, some games might be only sniper games, others could be only rpg. It depends on what people wan

In that case you should take away restrictions all together. If you are planning it not to be competitive and a just for fun tournament then restrictions should not be there.

Also, if we are going to do stuff like Javelin only, RPG only I do think it will take away much of the competitive aspect. I was kind of looking forward to my AA12.

To make the competition fair and fun you would have to alert the users about which weapons are for each round. eg

Round 1 RPG only, CTF

Round 2 Snipers only, Team defender

Semi finals Blade only, TDM

Finals NO RESTRICTIONS!, SND

So it isn't a last minute thing. Before drafts I say we decide restrictions and if there are any fun game types we're playing.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

http://i41.tinypic.com/i35bns.png

Captains are as follows:

r3load
Chess341
PickPocket

If either of those players are not present. I will be a captain.

Be there. This Friday. Have fun. Help others. AG Tournament 1.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Another thing, how will we choose the pick order? Should someone think of a number and the person closest gets first pick?

Random.org saves the day!

Sorry for triple post guys. I got ninja'd.
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I'll be online tomorrow anytime after 2:30GMT, whatever that is where y'all are.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

All GMT people will have to be online at 8:30PM to be here at the time right after school for EST.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

No Type 95
No Striker
No Noob Tubes, RPGs, Javelins, XM25s, or other explosive (aside from grenades)
No Machine Pistol Secondaries
No Rapid Fire
No Equipment

Only two I have a problem with are the no Explosives and no Equipment. Just seems to be taking too much out of the game, I think. Or, just do away with restrictions all together if we just want to have fun.

A game of infected would be great too. The first person infected could then purposely infect all the other people on his/her team. So then it would be Team A v Team B (Infected). Whenever someone from Team A gets infected, they could help infect or just sit it out. Then whoever wins moves on.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

List Randomizer

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

pickpocket
R3LOAD
chess

Timestamp: 2012-02-09 2148 UTC

no joke, this is what i got. so yeah. and leo, i mean we could do that but it really depends on what the users want. i personally would like to play some domination/tdm with these teams. it would be cool. anyways....i get first pick, should we continue to wait till friday or should we start now?

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Just remembered I have visitation with my Dad, so I won't be able to get on till Sunday at about 8 EST.

Showing 1696-1710 of 3990