ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839319
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

Could I be on the PS3 team as a captain or other wise?

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I'll be a captain.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

pickpocket
chess
reload
and thats all so far.... i say we take the vote friday afternoon, agreed?

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

If I can get on, then yeahh

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They really should remove MOABs from Infected.

And bring back throwing knives so people can't camp or get at impossible spots (I know they made some of them dead spots, but there are still some spots where you can camp and get tons of kills). Bringing back throwing knives would make it more fun (so it's not really boring to be infected). I also think they should cycle the weapons every few days or something, to keep it fresh.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Ghost: There still are Throwing knives. I've been in loads of matches with them. Also seems they bought in the AA-12 and the MP5, as well as the Barret .50.

On Barret .50 V Knife, I got a MOAB on Highrise. Then I got infected before I could call it in. So *technically*, I have yet to get a MOAB.

Also, I'm on the 360 with Auggy. On the list, perhaps the systems the person has should be put there as well.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I also think they should cycle the weapons every few days or something, to keep it fresh.

They just might. How long has infected replaced drop zone. I don't think it's been that long so they might change the weapons or add more later on. And I'm still waiting for those map packs. -_- stupid xbox exclusive...
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Then they must've cycled the weapons today, because yesterday it was just RSASS, striker, pp90m1 against tactical knife.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Highrise

Correction: Hardhat

How long has infected replaced drop zone

One day: I played a round of Drop Zone today, so both of them are up now.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

One day: I played a round of Drop Zone today, so both of them are up now.

Oh alright then. Strange that they had infected only for a limited time. Guess it was to give it a little spotlight.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Sorry, when I said only I meant exclusively. :P

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Strange that they had infected only for a limited time

They have both now.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Alright since no one else wants to be captain, then it's me, reload and chess. Uh drafts start tomarrow I guess

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I created a clan through Elite on the XBox. Its called 'Team: Dynasty' (because 'Dynasty' was already taken). Much obliged if you guys would join once the full system is up and running.

Message me your GT, if you're interested.

justwasabi
justwasabi
1 posts
Nomad

first of all cod needs bigger maps bigger-better and then what if you start at a choper wich is the only spawn site and at all the match is protected by a bots vetteran bots how just stay there camping and at the end you can earn extra xp by:

-getting to the choper that is waiting for 30 seconds for the those ones how want to get out seconds

-or get more by helping team mates that are on the ground (have been shot) and need to get back to the heli

also you can get more kills for your killstreaks or poinstreak by destroying SAMs all over the map

killstraks:

-remote sniper:5 kills a remote drone with sniper out of the map far away

- Air to Air: 6 kills calls a f35 to destroy all UAVs and care pakage chopers

-broken arrow : sent 1 b2 4 f16 to make a mess and close the air space for 50 seconds

-death on the sky:11 kills use a comanche like a choper gunner and cleared for firing 6 missiles and 1 helfire (fires like javelin )minimap at the HUD avilable on all game types even hardcore

Showing 1681-1695 of 3990