ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839311
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

GhostOfMatrix (Has not volunteered but I believe is active enough on thread)

oh yeah. he is a ps3 player, not xbox. so basicly for the draft, you can choose anyone who you feel would be a good addition to your team. the users must be from this site until their are not enough of us left. then we fill our team up with people we know irl. it is a team of 5 players per team.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Ok so is everyone good for this friday EST 4pm-5pm?

Use a time converter if your not sure.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Forgotten to mention this is for drafts. Only captains need to be present. This is the PS3 drafts but if other players were online it would be great.

In about 24 hours we should be having the draft.

If any captain does not show up I will be a backup.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

hmm i say 4:30. i might be a little late but i will try to get here.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

4:30 EST, would translate to.......1:30 PCT. I'll still be in school for that time unfortunately, so if someone just tells me the results, please? ^_^

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Hmm, that's 9:30pm over here. My girlfriend will be here around that time, so there's a.. 30% chance I won't make it. Leo, be captain in my place if I'm not here.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Oh yea, forgot to ask. Is there any date as to when the tourny will start?

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

This is not a discussion forum, so go to his profile to ask that....
ANYHOOOO....
In black ops im 15th 50 with gold galil, and in MW3, im 10th 80 with golden MSR and CM90M1

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

This is not a discussion forum, so go to his profile to ask that

Heh, read the last few pages and then talk to me. And it was related to the conversation that had been going on. And anyone could have answered, which is why I posted it.
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Heh, read the last few pages and then talk to me. And it was related to the conversation that had been going on. And anyone could have answered, which is why I posted it.

Oh, my bad I'm sorry. Carry on....
bobynm13
bobynm13
5 posts
Nomad

xbox seems the better choice

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Dev, not really. I mean the way I see it we just make this group and play a game together about once a week. Sorta like an ag cod league if that makes sense.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Hmm, that's 9:30pm over here. My girlfriend will be here around that time, so there's a.. 30% chance I won't make it. Leo, be captain in my place if I'm not here.

No problem. Also it seems the time is a bit awkward for most captains.

We can push it back to 3pm EST if that suits people better.

Chess has not made any notice on this thread though, so if it doesn't suit him I don't know what will happen. In fact I'm not sure if he will come out. He seems not to be very active. :/

On the other hand we can easily just do it at any time and just post it on AG and it won't matter if there is a couple of hours difference.

Should we do the above?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah. As long as they are done today I guess it's good cauz I can't at 3 or 4. So I will make my pick now. I pick dev.
Pickpocket's team
-----------------
Pickpocket
Dev

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

We can push it back to 3pm EST if that suits people better.

Yeah, 100% chance I'll be on anytime up until 8pm here.
Showing 1711-1725 of 3990