ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839302
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I think it's my pick again so... I choose someone called jets99. He is a user in this website. I forget the random numbers at the end of his gamer tag but his psn is fedoraman.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Ok R3LOAD, your turn.

Just try to find a player.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I'll post it in the tournament's thread

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Is everyone playing competitively now? I think it is competitive players who rage most.

Tyfighter152
Tyfighter152
50 posts
Nomad

Good ideas for the CoD series:
Quit making them.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I just play Infected on Fallen with these frickin noobs using spilt-screen. The guest one was infected and was blocking off everyone in the building with one room while the not infected guy was camping and killing everyone. I wasn't stupid enough to try to get pass to guest, but everyone else was and the guy got a MOAB and then I left. I can't believe people would be that noobish to get a MOAB.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You should dashboard when people do that, think it only works if you're host though. But didn't they include throwing knives in all games? Yesterday when I played they were in all the games I played.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Auggy.
Happened to me. Lie down behind the second player. The other either won't shoot you, or will attempt to and kill his other player. OR, he'll come close enough for you to knife him through a gap. Happened to me.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

ok something strange has been happening to me recently. i was just standing their in infected when i randomly died and was but on the infected team. i was not the first infected and no one killed me. it showed the little skull and it said snowman next to it. why?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Did you try to get to one of those camping spots? They patched those on infected.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I love this game. Just stand in a low traffic area where one person will see. He will come forward to knife you but before he can, drop shot and put a claymore down. Then quit the game. You can't do it twice in one lobby.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No I didn't, I was just standing their not doing anything and poof I died.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

But didn't they include throwing knives in all games?

Yeah, but he was camping where we couldn't see him and he was popping his head out once in a while and got a couple kills every time. Not really sure what happen when I tried to post before.
bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

NEED A VIETNAM COD

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

NEED A VIETNAM COD

They already made Black Ops...
Showing 1741-1755 of 3990