ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839293
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

lol infected

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

You know what CoD needs to do? Lie down for a while. Activision needs to find another franchise, and let CoD lie until midway through the next generation. If the new consoles will be cemented into the mainstream by 2014, I think we can wait until '15 or '16 for a new CoD. The series should just get some sleep, let demi-IW and Treyarch work on other things, then bring us a brand-new innovative CoD, a second Call of Duty 4 that isn't Call of Duty 6, if you catch my drift.

-Chillz

snow_pro
snow_pro
23 posts
Nomad

Hi guys, pickpocket wants u to know that he has been banned for 2 days so I will be making all the tournament picks for him.

peaceypeacey
peaceypeacey
43 posts
Nomad

Cod is Awesome, to me, it feels like im livin it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I prestiged in Black Ops two hours ago and haven't gotten a prestige token for it in MW3. How long does it take?

v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

Black ops is terrible

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

At least they didn't **** up the entire game with death streaks, lag compensation, and extremely overpowered weapons.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I prestiged in Black Ops two hours ago and haven't gotten a prestige token for it in MW3. How long does it take?

You making sure but you have only prestiged once on black ops?
Remember you only get 1 per cod even if you have prestiged 10 times
If its your first prestige I guess at the latest a day or so.

At least they didn't **** up the entire game with death streaks, lag compensation, and extremely overpowered weapons.

So true mw3 should have not done death streaks its so annoying and the OP weapons like akimbo fmgs just take the piss
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You making sure but you have only prestiged once on black ops?
Remember you only get 1 per cod even if you have prestiged 10 times
If its your first prestige I guess at the latest a day or so.

Yes. That was my first time prestiging on Black Ops, played two games on it to make sure the prestige stuck, then went on MW3 and I didn't get a token. I suppose it takes a little bit to transfer, I'll check again in a few hours.
So true mw3 should have not done death streaks its so annoying and the OP weapons like akimbo fmgs just take the piss

All they need to do to make an awesome game is to listen to the CoD community. Main things to make a great game: No deathstreaks, no final stand/dead man's hand/any of that bull crap, get dedicated servers like BF3, balance all the weapons/kill streaks so that they are all good but have strong and bad points, get better map designers, and beta test the game for a month.
Black Ops almost got it right, problems I have with it is second chance, hit detection (20 bullets to kill someone), and their engine. But I have some faith David Vonderhaar will try to make Blops 2 or WaW 2 like most want it. I saw him live playing it on TwitchTV the other day and heard him mentioning that he made some mistakes, so he knows.
NecroSRB
NecroSRB
11 posts
Nomad

Yeah i love Xbox 360 too more then anyother console And CoD...Well i started playing CoD Sence CoD 1 comed a think 5 years ago idk maybe more But i had great time passing by Tiger tanks and M4 Shermans,Fireing missles and more... ^___^

floodrunner7777
floodrunner7777
53 posts
Nomad

i like call of duty mw2 a bit but i hate black ops

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

MW2 is good... if you can find a lobby where people aren't abusing noob tubes with danger close and one man army.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Yes. That was my first time prestiging on Black Ops, played two games on it to make sure the prestige stuck, then went on MW3 and I didn't get a token. I suppose it takes a little bit to transfer, I'll check again in a few hours.

When I prestiged in MW2 it gave the token immediately. I'm not sure if you only get the tokens for the MW series, or if BO is included.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i would just like to say that i am no longer banned and i will be making my own picks for the tournament,
anyways, yeah the random death glitch is very very annoying. what i think happens is that the first infected rage quits and i die and become part of the infected because of that. anyways i have a funny story to tell. i was heading to a camping spot on hardhat when i became the first infected. i ran around and killed everyone. i went on a 7 kill streak. thats pretty impressive for only a knife. hey that gives me an idea, does anyone think they can get a moab in infected....as the infected players?

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

does anyone think they can get a moab in infected....as the infected players?

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa339/auggy2627/ChallengeAcceptedDaReal-1.png

I'll give it a try, but it'll be really hard. It's only possible if the people who get infected keep leaving and more people join. Also, the non- infected people need to be newbs and using the Barrett.
Showing 1756-1770 of 3990