ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839250
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Remember Mr. Sand MW3 scavenger doesn't pick up grenades anymore.

Ok. The recon perk is good. But it is not OP. That's all I'm saying. A random could not pick up recon and suddenly start going 98-0.

In fact all that would happen is they'd have about 300% more assists.

Do you know how hard it is to get all the way across the map to finally see where the person you hit is? And then find out he quickscoped you. That's just stupid. Also for grenade kills. What does that have to do with recon?

Let's assume you throw a grenade in seatown. You hit someone halfway across the map. Unless you have extreme conditioning and full mobility. Unlikely chance of getting there.

Also, you have three grenades. It doesn't take long to get rid of them if your throwing them randomly. Unless you die every 20 seconds. You shouldn't be able to get a lot of throws in the first place.

Therefore

Recon = Good

Good /=/ OP

Also I think we should switch topics.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Why are we talking about grenades in MW3? Nowadays, the grenades are so toned down and underpowered that there useless and impossible to get a kill with, let alone a random one.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I use throwing knives, much better.

Also, am I the only one who can't sign into PSN?

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Anonymous strikes again! XD
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Probably not, get Xbox Live instead XD
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Remember Mr. Sand MW3 scavenger doesn't pick up grenades anymore.

Yeah I know that is why I used the past tense word of has (had)
@braainzz the grenade launcher counts as a greande in my mind so if I say grenade just assume im talking about the attached grenade launcher.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I use throwing knives, much better.

I normally have that on my sniper and shotgun classes, I use C4 for the rest. Seems like they didn't tamper with the C4 damage, so you can chuck one on a flag and take everyone out.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I normally have that on my sniper and shotgun classes, I use C4 for the rest. Seems like they didn't tamper with the C4 damage, so you can chuck one on a flag and take everyone out.

C4: The easiest way to tell if someones screen cheating in MW2.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

C4: The easiest way to tell if someones screen cheating in MW2.

What do you mean?
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

What do you mean?

If youve ever played split screen on MW2 then you would know
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No it's not. The announce says "lossing bravo" and you just walk away and blow up the c4. Nooby, but it works.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Ok both of you guys are annoying im saying that the easiest way to tell if someone is screen cheating on split screen is if they kill you with C4 and your nowhere in their line of sight. Basically im saying that in split screen anyone can throw C4 and detonate it because they look on your screen. It was a mere joke on my behalf but no one got it. I don't screen cheat but my younger bro does and he will do stuff like this when we play MW2 then he freaks out when we call him a screen cheater.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Hey pickpocket can I have permission to download your youtube clips and put it into a full length video and repost it on my youtube. I will give you all the credit you deserve and I will even give you the clip so you can post it on your youtube as well.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

sorry sand, im already working on it :P i wana upload somemore clips to it before i release it anyway. im gonna aim for about 4 minuets. the only reason the 30 second ones are out their are just to have more videos, otherwise i would take them down. anyways, i should have something relativly good by the weekend. and where is the best place you have seen to get background music?

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Can I have your email pickpocket?

Showing 1921-1935 of 3990