ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839246
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
bobert1997
bobert1997
1 posts
Nomad

the ps4 will [/b]never come out u know how stupid that sounds the ps3 will be the last console.that is why they made the ps vita[quote]i proberly like it more because it is cheeper than the ps3 i realy whant the ps4 but there put on hold in production.this is a post by 123bradpull

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Nice but whats up with the Scar-L and Mp7 and FAD

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

the ps4 will [/b]never come out u know how stupid that sounds the ps3 will be the last console

One, not the thread for this. And two, it's already in planning and they have hinted at certain features it may have. Sorry to prove you wrong, but the Vita was just to add a better alternative to the PSP. That has nothing to do with the PS4, it just means it will be a few years before they release some other major gaming device.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

the ps4 will [/b]never come out u know how stupid that sounds the ps3 will be the last console.that is why they made the ps vita

You know how stupid it sounds to say that the PS3 is going to be the last console? What would sony do if they don't update. Technology is only getting better my friend.

Oh and does anyone want to answer me on that weirdness we got called the Scar-L and Mp7 and FAD. I can understand the other to but what is a FAD? Mp7 sounds like a sub and Scar-L sounds like an assault but the FAD just sounds like something you grow out of (forgive my pun)
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Nice but whats up with the Scar-L and Mp7 and FAD

What do you mean?
Scar-l is an assault rifle, it's like the Scar-h from MW2 but has ten more rounds. MP7 is an smg, the best one in my opinion. And the FAD has an smgs fire rate an but assault rifles range, so it's pretty good.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Do they still categorize weapons or did they stop that

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

And the FAD has an smgs fire rate an but assault rifles range, so it's pretty good.

Sentence fail.
and an assault rifles range*
Do they still categorize weapons or did they stop that

They still have categories, like snipers, shotguns, assault rifles, smgs, just like in the previous CoDs.

I personally think the FAD is an underrated assault rifle though. People may not like it because when you hold down the trigger and try to shoot someone at a distance it'll kick a lot, guess they're too used to using things like the ACR. But I especially like the FAD because you can hipfire it at close range like an smg and it has that assault rifle range, you just have to burst fire and you'll get people from afar. It also has 40 bullets in a mag (60 with extended mags) instead of the standard 30 (45 with extended mags), so that's another plus.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I personally think the FAD is an underrated assault rifle

Sounds pretty alright. Seems like the only bad thing is far aiming
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I personally think the FAD is an underrated assault rifle though.

I brought that with me when I prestiged my first time because lvl 78 was a really short time to use it, so I decided to give myself the chance to use it more. I think I use the ACR and FAD the most when it comes to assault rifles.
josep09
josep09
12 posts
Nomad

CoD is one of my favorite games

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

CoD is one of my favorite games

Random
anyways do they have the M16 still. I know I should just look up a weapons list but I'm just too lazy lol. Anyways I liked the M16 I used it all the way until I hit the ACR
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

The FAD with the red dot sight and kick is pretty good, but I don't like it otherwise. Another underrated gun is the PM-9. The two bad things about it are it's recoil and the range. I like to use kick and the ACOG scope on it (for more range). I just finished my second prestige challenge which was getting 1000 kills with a predator missile. My first was 250 kills with the knife. Has anyone got any other prestige challenges done?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

My first was 250 kills with the knife.

I only have 25 knife kills and I'm sixth prestige level 80. I've probably gotten the same amount on all other prestiges, and mostly from infected. Shows how much I use the knife, but I play on tactical layout because when I shoot snipers and shotguns I tend to accidentally press the right analog stick.
Has anyone got any other prestige challenges done?

I got the 1000 predator missile kills a few days ago, that's the only one I have done. I have a little bit done with the precision airstrike and some others, but I won't get there anytime soon.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Ugh. I hate the precision airstrike. I only used it to get the afterburner title. I just realized that I have over 1000 kills with a throwing knife. They should make that a challenge.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I only use it because it's a low killstreak (my high killstreaks always get shot down within the minute their called in) and it's guaranteed to get me two-five kills if one of my teammates gets a uav.

Showing 1951-1965 of 3990