ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839244
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Hey pickpocket if you put them all on youtube then I can download and edit them and give it back to you. Its up to you though. Just thought you might want some help.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

So few people use equipment, I'm lucky if I find one every couple of matches.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

So few people use equipment, I'm lucky if I find one every couple of matches.

Ive been waiting for someone to write something to you but honestly I dont know what your talking about. Can you clear that up
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Ive been waiting for someone to write something to you but honestly I dont know what your talking about. Can you clear that up

It was about sitrep pro, you have to destroy fifty enemy equipment to get it in MW3 (claymores, bouncy betties, trophy systems, tactical insertions, portable radars, and jammers). I started trying to get it pro on the fourth and just got it yesterday, so it was the longest perk to get pro.
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I used sitrep in MW2, but I'm now using steady aim because betties and claymores are so crap and you could easily run pass them.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

It was about sitrep pro

Oh I see. what is a trophy? At least its not like on MW2 where you had to destroy something like 100 enemy equipment. You were saying something earlier about trophies too.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I used sitrep in MW2, but I'm now using steady aim because betties and claymores are so crap and you could easily run pass them.

When I was an early level I used claymores just to hear the tick, so it would warn me if an enemy was nearby. But yeah, they are pretty bad. You can just go prone with betties and jump over claymores. I think it would be better if you could replenish them with scavenger, people would probably be complaining about how that would be overpowered, but when you have perks like stalker and sitrep it makes them irrelevant.
what is a trophy?

Trophy systems can destroy two enemy projectiles. Like if you think a predator missile is coming at you then you can lay down the trophy system and it'll destroy it, same thing with grenades and some other killstreaks.
You were saying something earlier about trophies too.

Yeah, there was a glitch for a few months where you could pull out your own trophy system then destroy it and it would count towards getting sitrep pro. They must've patched it a few weeks ago.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Trophy systems can destroy two enemy projectiles. Like if you think a predator missile is coming at you then you can lay down the trophy system and it'll destroy it, same thing with grenades and some other killstreaks.

Sounds interesting. Hey I was going through some files on my old phone and I found this thing that me and my friends recorded that we thought was a weird glitch. I uploaded it to YouTube but the video quality is bad because i didn't record it in game. You might want to check it out sometime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVboNMI9VL4
in it you can see a flash bang that just froze with the flash and followed by a corrupt killcam it could just be lag but idk
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

haha i have seen a frozen rpg rocket. it was just sitting their.... so weird.... then a team mate got out the trophy system and bam!
and sand, my email has my name in it.... i will make a fake one and give u that.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

and sand, my email has my name in it.... i will make a fake one and give u that

Ok that works I just wanted to send you your MW3 clips put together as one. I figured I don't want to post it on youtube because its not mine but i wanted you to see what i could do
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

This doesn't have anything to do with CoD, but I know some of you play on the PS3 so I'll ask it here: Did any of you get a message with a code and the person saying you'll receive $50 if you enter it in? I got that message from a person I'm pretty sure I never met.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

This doesn't have anything to do with CoD, but I know some of you play on the PS3 so I'll ask it here: Did any of you get a message with a code and the person saying you'll receive $50 if you enter it in? I got that message from a person I'm pretty sure I never met.

Not saying that I have a PS3 or anything but that sounds pretty suspicious if you ask me. I would look up the PS3 directors and see if its one of them if its not I wouldn't trust that. Hackers on steam do the same type of thing but they post this website that looks like steam and everything looks legit. You go to the website and it says claim your 2 free games and you pick two then you have to "confirm your password". Well of course this is a fake and 2 days later someone steals your account. Of course Steam is powerful and I got my account back really fast.
Anyways I just want you to know that you shouldn't give them any personal information. Any passwords PSN should already know. Keep that in mind and Stay safe
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They didn't want a password or anything, they just told me to type in the code on the Playstation store so I could redeem the money. Though it does look very suspicious since the person who sent it has terrible grammar and it's probably one of those chain/whatever letters since they told me to send it to all my friends.
I'm just curious how this person found me, oh well, done and over with.

More on topic, I got to commander earlier and finally got all my classes how I want them. But it feels like they weakened the C4, because I've been getting hitmarkers when I should be getting kills, and the people weren't wearing blast shield.

http://i.imgur.com/ZT0OM.png

http://i.imgur.com/1imWl.png

Just thought I'd share that.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Just wondering what is that little grey radio antennae looking thing next to your claymore

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Portable radar, it shows you enemies inside its radius if they aren't wearing assassin. It's like the motion sensor from Black Ops.

Showing 1936-1950 of 3990