ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839150
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Haha thanks. I think I got like 4 or 5. It took time
And as for the song it's probably one of the better songs on the YouTube database. That and "broken" by 12 stones (I used it in my first montage). Everything else is ehh.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I can't play more than a few games without utterly losing my mind of boredom.

I can only play if I'm with a party now, it's just not fun playing alone anymore. And I mostly just play infected because all the other gamemodes have gotten so boring. I'm even considering buying MW2 again. I've been hearing it isn't hacked on the PS3 and most of the one man army danger close abusers moved over to MW3, and after playing hardcore modes for a little bit this past week it seems like it. All I see on there is noob tubes and launchers.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No way man I went back to mod 2 for a day and all it was were cros map noob tubers with one man army. The worst part was he got nukes. Also their was a hack on wasteland. U know the miniguns say "hold square to use". Well I saw that in a bush all the way cross map and I pressed it and teleported to the mini gun.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

The thing that really pisses me off with the CoD series is that the games are only good for a year and a half, tops. Because then the next one rolls around, and it stops getting updated.

If I was more cynical than I already am, I'd say that this is part of Activision's plan to force you to buy the new CoD game, because your old one isn't playable anymore

Because honestly, why am I going to drop 60 bucks on something that I can't play two years later? If BO2 has zombies, I *might* get it, but after that I'm washing my hands of the series.

Warp
Warp
2 posts
Nomad

I have to agree. The CoD games are rolling out way too fast, but then again most things are coming out so fast you need to be really rich to keep up with it.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

I think that ahving multiple CoD games is wise as i have MW3 and BO and when i get bored of 1 ill go play the other and by when i get bored of the other ill be ready to play the first one again. It really works.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Haven't been here in a while... So what do you guys think of the pre-release campaign? Not sure where it's heading, but I'm sure I'll like it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Because honestly, why am I going to drop 60 bucks on something that I can't play two years later? If BO2 has zombies, I *might* get it, but after that I'm washing my hands of the series.

BO2 may be the last CoD I get as well. I've lost all hope for Infinity Ward because they had two years from MW2 to make a better CoD and they didn't. Yeah, they took out one man army, danger close, commando, and last stand as a perk, but they added so much other crap to the game that it makes no difference.
So what do you guys think of the pre-release campaign?

The BO2 stuff on callofduty.com? I like it. I've always liked how Treyarch was mysterious about the next game and put interesting easter eggs in them.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I am not quite sure why Activision makes a Call of Duty by a different developer pretty much every year. I guess the must make one team work on their own idea and another team work on another idea. It is weird I don't know why they bother going though the trouble of having 2 different types of the same game

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Has anyone tried playing with vibration off? At first it felt weird because I wasn't used to it, but now that I'm used to it I feel that it improves your aim. With all the random vibrations in CoD it messed up my aiming.

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I've always played with vibration off as it kept making my controllers disconnect.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i did another breakdown of new BO2 information. you guys know where to find it. its shorter, and i was feeling a little better, so my voice sounds more exited.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Has anyone tried playing with vibration off? At first it felt weird because I wasn't used to it, but now that I'm used to it I feel that it improves your aim. With all the random vibrations in CoD it messed up my aiming.

i dont like vibration on it just feels weird. I only like it for certain games
Firenight
Firenight
8 posts
Nomad

Cod 4 is Nice

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I had it on when I first started play cod, but now I don't use it. It's a bit annoying to vibrate every time something happens to you. I finally got all the perks pro. Blind eye and Sitrep took so long and their pros are kinda pointless. I'm probably just gonna play infected now because I'm so bored if I'm not going for something.

???????????

!!!!!!
Showing 2341-2355 of 3990