ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839156
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

king, did you have any attachment on it, or was it plain?

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

OK GUYS THIS IS HUGE! Go watch woodysgamertag's video on his channel(its the next to latest) and he will explain to you that BO2 will most likely take place in the future!!!
just go watch it.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

You'd be surprised GOM. I used to play on nomad settings on another game and I just adjusted to the new controls. I never really found out till someone told me about drop shotting.

Also, most panic knifers don't even know they're doing it. That's why they won't bother to look for a change.

Also on the game I used to play their were 2 perks called reactive armor and bio booster which increased health. You could actually take 2 knife hits and survive. Your health didn't regenerate to the increased health though only to your normal. So it made them powerful but not so much that you would always have them.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

http://hickeysite.blogspot.com/2011/06/tacituseconomy-in-writing-history.html
this link may have a connection to black ops 2, or whatever its gonna be called. i was researching "tacitus" (as seen on fps russia`s shirt in his video) and found him to be a roman senator. it is confermend that tacitus is related to the new cod. the link talks about the "surrender of freedom by a people who pretend to be free". since black ops does take place in the future, well let me explain my theory
tacitus is a company. something that is developing now, but will be fully active in the new game. i believe that some how, some way, someone in the U.S government (and very high ranking) is either part of tacitus or being bribed to do tacitus`s work. this must have been happening for sometime, and tacitus is practically in control of the entire nation. perhaps tacitus is something like an oil company, or a weapons dealer. think. what makes the most money for a weapons/oil company? war. i think tacitus starts or plans to start a war between the U.S and another country. possibly china. i think that most of the story line is about you trying to stop tacitus from starting the war. this means taking down the government man(possibly the president), taking down tacitus soldiers, and most likely a foreign government official that has also been "infected" by tacitus.

i know it sounds pretty crazy, but that is what i am thinking so far. remember, you heard it from me first. im not sure weather or not i want to make a video about this. any thoughts?

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

What are any of the MW3 players thoughts on the new community playlist game?

KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

some people still play cod???

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

how do find woodysgamertag i must see this

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

some people still play cod???

on average, 15k people are online everyday at "rush" hour.

Apparently quite a lot of people do yes.
If you take into consideration the population of the world, the different consoles that people play it on, the people who don't play live etc.
TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

[quote]i know it sounds pretty crazy, but that is what i am thinking so far. remember, you heard it from me first. im not sure weather or not i want to make a video about this. any thoughts?[quote]

Sounds pretty resonable to me. I am probably not going to get this Call of Duty, but knowing more about the story and gameplay may revive my love for Call of Duty that was killed by Black ops, and MW3. This story actually sounds interesting. But if the story isn't good, forget i'm not going to get it. If the multiplayer isn't good and not balanced, forget it i'm not gonna get it. Graphics haven't improved, forget not going to get it. It is time for an upgrade in graphics. They have had the time to polish the graphics and the multiplayer. This going to be what, the 9th CoD now I think Multiplayer better be polished. Story better be good enough to draw the player into it. Black ops and MW3 in my opinion failed to do that.

TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

woops not sure why it did that first body of text is quote the second body of text is my thoughts.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=gaPZjhdjSb8
this is my thoughts on the new black ops game. i would apreciat it if you took the 10 minuets to watch it and leave a like. hope you guys enjoy.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

makes me wonder what the developers where thinking when they implemented it into the game.

I'd like to know why they think deathstreaks would be good.
TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=gaPZjhdjSb8
this is my thoughts on the new black ops game. i would apreciat it if you took the 10 minuets to watch it and leave a like. hope you guys enjoy.

Nice video, showed me some stuff I didn't know. One thing I don't think you noticed though, the Tacitus logo on Tacitus Rising site (tacitus.com) you said you didn't know what the logo meant or whatever. The logo is a triple helix, triquetra or whatever you want to call it, But it is the same thing as Treyarch's logo, a triple helix.

+1 for song in intro.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Hey pickpocket, I watched the video (because it is you).

But I just feel the need to say 2 things.

1. Talk louder (my volume was turned up really high)

2. Try to sound excited. (Do you have a blocked nose?)

If you talk like you care about what your saying people will come. I knew most of the stuff you said but it was pretty informative and done well.

Good job!

Brbgn
Brbgn
87 posts
Nomad

Can't wait to see the new CoD from Treyarch,BO2 or w/e its called.BO wasn't a fail but it really got boring,I hope the guys from Treyarch learn from the past and listen more to the community.

Showing 2311-2325 of 3990