ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839149
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

BO wasn't a fail but it really got boring

For me it's due to all the guns in a category being the same to others and how useless most of the killstreaks were.

I also despise the motion sensor. It ruins SnD and other gamemodes because people place them near the objectives and wait for people to come.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

thanks guys! yeah sorry im sick, thats why my voice sounded funny. my recorder on my laptop is pretty bad. but thanks guys

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Hey guys. As you may know I am a little bit of a fan of Half-Life. Well today I played a Mod of it which is just like the gun game on Black Ops. I guess everything about black ops wasn't so bad if people went and made mods for other games about it.

Well anyway for those who don't know HL (half-life) it has way different weapons. Some even being futuristic so in many cases its modification "Gun Game" will be very different from the original game.

Anyway here is my Gun Game Gameplay

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=wgS7xfEcGbI
and this is my third montage guys. its pretty nice. better than my others, i think

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

BO wasn't a fail but it really got boring,I hope the guys from Treyarch learn from the past and listen more to the community.
i found black ops amazing it is the best call of duty to date, yes it would have been better with a bigger range of guns but the maps are great and i love zombies i would certainly say that the multiplayer and everything was better in black ops than it was in modern warfare 3
BO stank, because all the guns in the category were the sam power and the only difference is the kick, damage,
you really didn't think about that post did you? you said they were all the same power which means they all heart people the same and yet you also said that one of the differences in the guns is that they were different as far as how powerful they were
I find BO to have a reall low replay ability AND barely any playability at all.
i found it very replayable, perhaps that's because i didn't focus in on the guns i focused more on the maps let's put it this way would you rather have multiplayer with awesome guns and just a huge range of guns with all sorts of variables and have just a big flat empty space or would you rather play on some really spectacular maps with just sucky guns like pistols and all that. oh and on the subject of how replayable i found it, i've pristieged 3 almost 4 times
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I got a gold AA-12. The only use of it so far is trapping people in corners in search and destroy. Unlike the other shotguns when you have them gold, it doesn't make you feel like you deserved the kill. You feel like everyone you happen to be playing against sucks. I have all the shotguns gold so far except for the striker, but I have it red tiger. For black ops 2, I think you should have to take out the knife, because it's retarded that if you shoot a guy with the AA-12 in the face, it takes ten shots to kill but when you knife someone in the foot, they die instantly.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

yeah i think now that you mention it that the knifing should be like it is in battlefield 3

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The only use of it so far is trapping people in corners in search and destroy.

I think it's one of the best guns to use on team defender, because most people usually camp in a single area and this is good for clearing them out. However they really nerfed this gun from MW2, I understand giving it more recoil, but they should've kept how much ammo you got with extended mags.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I found a forum that has to do with detail about all guns including recoil, RPM, etc. (link here)

They actually found out that when the AA12 becomes useful (1-2 shots to kill) it is only just outside of the knifing range. Basically anyone can knife you before you can kill them with the AA12.

Please just buff the range A BIT!

I think it has less range than the flame thrower from other CODS.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

For black ops 2, I think you should have to take out the knife,

I want them to take it out too. I hate the knife. I've gotten panicked knifed and commando knifed so many times. But it's not like they'll take it out though, because what's a cod game without it.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I want them to take it out too. I hate the knife. I've gotten panicked knifed and commando knifed so many times. But it's not like they'll take it out though, because what's a cod game without it.

I don't think he ment take it out of the game. I think he ment you had to pull out a knife as like a 3rd weapon. I think you should be able to assassinate people like you can in bf3, even if you don't have your knife out. But if you are not behind the person the knife should be in the same slot that C4 and Claymore were in.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I still like my idea about the stealth take down part of the knife. But u have to take it out first, so no panic knife
Guys I don't know if u saw, but my montage was on the last page.... Could u guys to check it out?

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Nice montage pickpocket! But seriously... Finger Eleven?
@GhostOfMatrix, yeah, but it's better for headquarters and sabotage if you play it correctly.

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I really like the fast paced close range combat of COD but what really annoys me is that the guy with the best gun and connection always wins.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

But seriously... Finger Eleven?

Its a good song. Nice montage, by the way. I am envious of the sheer amount of triple kills you got.

But it seems as if I've hit a wall in playing CoD. I can't play more than a few games without utterly losing my mind of boredom. Its actualy to the point where I'm contemplating seeling my 360 and games as I kinda need the money.
Showing 2326-2340 of 3990