ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839140
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Even if Woods suvived he would be older than he is in the trailer. But it does say its woods at the beginning. So it has to be Woods son.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Read.

It's Frank Woods from Black Ops, end of discussion.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

my question is how. why.

Lets say woods was 20 in bo. that was 1965. So that would put him at age 80 in bo2

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

my question is how. why.

Lets say woods was 20 in bo. that was 1965. So that would put him at age 80 in bo2, but its says he 95

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Woods was born in 1930, Black Ops 2 is in 2025. Simple math.

How did he survive all those grenades? If you played the campaign you would know Mason wasn't right in the head. We can speculate on what happened, but they'll probably tell us in Black Ops 2.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

holy crap 35 year old doing what he did. no wonder he survived

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Alright fine. ill just be quiet even thgough i have more to say.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

no debate some more because infinity ward and treyarc f*** with our minds and enslave of to be 500pounds and live in our parents basements playing cod 24/7 with the false hopes we can penetrate the death barriers

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

no debate some more because infinity ward and treyarc $@&]â¬{ with our minds and enslave of to be 500pounds and live in our parents basements playing cod 24/7 with the false hopes we can penetrate the death barriers

If you actually think that they're trying to mess with people's mind then I think that you're the one with problems
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Very well said good sir.
And also imgonna start doing MW3 weekly challenges which i will post every monday. The reward for completing my challenge is a sponser on my channel and a friend . OK this is my first weekly challenge: 1.Get atleast 10-0 in SnD with knife only. Good luck!

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

i went 75-0 in a sabotage game with a striker throwing knife and usp

rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

Any one have waw for pc

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

You are very right good sir. Every game is very different even though the basic gameplay is almost the same.
-Drag0

So you're telling me that every game should be so different that's it's barely discernible as part of the series? That's just asinine...
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

so last weekend i got board of mw3 and played some cod 4..... first time playing multiplayer in years. i joined mid game and only sniped....12-2. played again. 23-4. again? 20-3. finally the server kicked me for some strange reason and started a new lobby. 12-0. the maps were even better then i remember. the maps were well made for everyone. sniper, smg, assult, lmg, it doesnt matter. each gun had its advantages. but basicly, if you had 2 good snipers on your team, it was an easy win. you just need to dominate sniper wise and its almost a garented win. this makes me want the hd pvr even more, so i can record cod4, mw2 and mw3. it would be awesome. i just dont know about the 200 bucks part....

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

So you're telling me that every game should be so different that's it's barely discernible as part of the series? That's just asinine...
No thats not what i was saying at all... Im saying its good that they put new perks and stuuf but kept the basic gameplay of the game the same.
Showing 2401-2415 of 3990