ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839128
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Why do my posts keep ending up deleted?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

yeah i've been wondering the same thing, i don't think that they've been deleted but i think that armor games is glitching and not posting them correctly

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

It's almost as if it's majorly lagging... by an hour or so...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

When the admins changed some things around in the forums it added a new glitch, to see new posts you have to hard refresh the last page.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

back on topic.

Black ops 2 + dino zombies what???

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Hey guys I had an idea to balance COD and that was to make the counter UAV more powerful.

Instead of being blocked by assasin all it does is destroys the enemies UAV. That's all, it does nothing to the radar and just destroys the enemies UAV. If this was a streak, I would definitely take off assasin and run it. Quickdraw would be my perk of choice and it would wreak havoc.

Is that balanced.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

scavenger is f****** overpowered. So much ammo so little time.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Is that balanced.

You know, I thought cold blooded and ghost in previous CoDs were balanced. It would protect you from the uav, air support, sentries, and thermal. I think the counter uav should still disable your mini-map so people can't just sit in one spot with their motion sensor. Also, take the motion sensor out of the game. It promotes camping and ruins several game modes.

They messed up with blast shield as well, it's underpowered. Make it like how flak jacket and tactical mask were in Black Ops then it'd be useable.
scavenger is f****** overpowered.

No. Scavenger is one of the weakest perks in the game, all it does is give you more ammo.

You want to talk overpowered? Look at recon, assassin, and stalker. Recon: lob a flashbang and it's a blackbird for twelve seconds, shoot at someone and the same thing, can't counter it. Assassin: protects you from uav, thermal, heartbeat sensors, motion sensors, counter uav, emp, and no red crosshair or name, why use any other red perk. Stalker: now you can have the mobility of an smg on any gun while aiming down the sights, and thanks to lag compensation you won't be able to hit them.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

wait sacvenger. take the mp7. starting ammo w/o 90 but with 210 then replenish from dead ur talking moab without switching weps

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

wait sacvenger. take the mp7. starting ammo w/o 90 but with 210 then replenish from dead ur talking moab without switching weps

What's your point? That doesn't make scavenger overpowered in any way.
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

I use scavenger on guns like pp90 and it is a well balanced perk.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah scavenger is not overpowered. You get extra amo, but you can't reload fast, can't hide from air support, can't sprint loner ex.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And scavenger can't be used to annoy anyone really. Same with perks like slieght of hand and marksman. Now assassin gets pretty annoying sometimes.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Ya assasin is absolutely OP. They need to nerf it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They need to nerf it.

Too bad they won't. Infinity Ward logic for MW2: Nerf akimbo models but leave noob tubes alone.
Showing 2416-2430 of 3990