ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839139
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

OOOOOOOOOOO you were right matrix where did you find out about that

F1sTDaCuFFs on YouTube.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I'm just surprised at all the complaining I've seen on various sites. A lot of people complain that CoD doesn't change, but when they do change they still complain.

Every cod has been very different in online gameplay each cod plays different because the guns maps and perks change and even if they aren't changing the game engine these small changes make big differences to how you play and how the game feels.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

MW3 would be great if they made better maps and spawn points, honestly that was their big mistake in MW3 other than that yeah the guns and features are good but the maps, awful for the most part

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Every cod has been very different in online gameplay each cod plays different because the guns maps and perks change and even if they aren't changing the game engine these small changes make big differences to how you play and how the game feels.

I was mainly referring to the time setting. WaW and Black Ops are around 40s-60s and the MWs are modern. The futuristic time of BO2 isn't being received well.

I'd also like to mention that the perks haven't changed that much, they take two or three out and replace those then rename most of the current perks. I'd like to see more thought put into the perks. Instead of the current idea that there's a base perk and you get the pro ability with challenges I'd like there to be two or three different pro versions and you can choose one of those.
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

You are very right. I really do get tired of all these complainers. The game is very different every time a new CoD comes out even though the basic gameplay is the same. Now what do you all think about zombies in BO2? It has been confirmed that they will be in BO2 and i would like to know what you all think about it.
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

You are very right good sir. Every game is very different even though the basic gameplay is almost the same.
-Drag0
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

from what I've seen from charlieintel it sounds like it's going to be really good

COD6
COD6
28 posts
Peasant

mw3 is where its at

COD6
COD6
28 posts
Peasant

ok ill also give some street cred to black ops

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

I absoutely hated black ops and world at war. mw1 was were it was at. mw3 is about an 8. I hate black ops but 2 looks f****** awesome. Why is woods still alive he went boom? Zombies is going to be epic. Year 2025? why thats two early. Another WW2 game would be nice

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Why is woods still alive he went boom?

I haven't played the campaign in a while, so I don't remember everything exactly, but didn't Woods take out that guy who had grenades all around him through the window (thinking Dragovich maybe)? Well, didn't that same guy appear in the campaign later? It could've been all in Mason's imagination.

They'll also probably explain what happened during that time period in BO2. They wouldn't have Woods there for nothing.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

No woods took out chreshenko or whateva its spelled but yea he had lots and lots of nades

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Dont you guys get it? woods died. The person in BO2 is his SON! You are playing as masons son/grandson as well.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The old guy is Woods and you play as Mason's son in 2025.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

no u play as sandman from mw3. o wait they kill literally everyone on the game. Why the **** would some1 want to bang mason. that child must be fubar. he looks more like makorv than mason but does resemble mason? Gay intercourse maybe. But woods hes dead and gone BO2 is already lies. what next dinosaurs in zombies. Confirmed?

Showing 2386-2400 of 3990