ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839145
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Then he turns around and knifes you like a noob.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Then he turns around and knifes you like a noob.

Only in CoD would a knife to the foot kill you while a bullet to the head doesn't.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Only in CoD would a knife to the foot kill you while a bullet to the head doesn't.

so true....same with a sniper to the chest....i got two hit markers on the same guy yesterday with the msr.... so sad...
anyways....
I invite you all to go and take a look at my latest montage here. this one took me a little longer to make, and i tried to edit it a little better.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

also knifes from 20 feet away. Dont forget the snipers that spin in circles stop and fire 1 shot hits you in the foot and u die.

I invite you all to go and take a look at my latest montage here. this one took me a little longer to make, and i tried to edit it a little better.

stop promoting yourself
RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

I like the MW series

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

stop promoting yourself

stop telling me what i should do. i am well aware of the fact that we should not promote sites, but these are relevant to disscusions. we have been talking about theater mode and youtube and such on this site before, their is not problem. but i understand that it can be annoying, so i will just post the videos on my profile and on my channel directly if anyone wants to see them.
now back on topic....
i have another account and its only level 40, and people are like "oh no what a noob, i dont want him on my team" but i go and crush everyone and get first place in the lobby and they all call me gay... some people are just plain stupid...
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

some people are just plain stupid...

Agreed. Like the time i joined a hacked game on one in the chamber and there was inf. ammo -_- btw the hacker was invincible.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Agreed. Like the time i joined a hacked game on one in the chamber and there was inf. ammo -_- btw the hacker was invincible.

See, what's the point of that? Where is the joy? The point of the game is kill others and don't die, it would be so boring if you couldnt die.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

stop promoting yourself

Why? The vast majority of people who have ever amounted to any measure of fame have done so by promoting themselves. You see, its rather hard to get your band known if you make a bunch of albums but then hide them all in your basement, hoping someone will find them one day.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

also knifes from 20 feet away. Dont forget the snipers that spin in circles stop and fire 1 shot hits you in the foot and u die.

I find the snipers are consistent that foot shots don't get kills, but whatever.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Agreed. I found out that they are gonna buff the dragunov, so people should try to level it up now so they'll be a step ahead the noobs.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Agreed. I found out that they are gonna buff the dragunov, so people should try to level it up now so they'll be a step ahead the noobs.

really??? YES! i loved that gun in the spec ops of mw2, and i already have it up to level 10! yay!
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

yeah and there's also the guy who knifes you from 10 feet away with his riot shield out. i was playing yesterday on bakara domination with a riot shield and one guy kept hip firing a barret 50 cal. and killing me with one shot, why do people mod like this.
oh and there was an update on world at war and i played and not a single person had a mod, however i did join a hacked game in the original modern warfare(which apperently used to be overrun with hackers but that's been fixed mostly) and what happened is when i arrived at the lobby i was like level 10, when i figured out what was going on i was level 19/20 i think and my sniper had like 25 bullets and it was all in one magazine, COME ON PEOPLE.
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Well... I do wish there werent any hackers. But they arent going to go away. Lets talk about something else, Like, Lets say, What you like and dont like about zombies and good strategies for it.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

What you like and dont like about zombies and good strategies for it.

I love zombies, but I sucked at most of the Black Ops maps that didn't come back from WaW. My black ops disc broke within 3 weeks of me buying it. I didn't care though, the only reason I played black ops was for zombies, so my friends and I would just go back to WaW.
Showing 2536-2550 of 3990