ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839151
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
ChikinJoe456
ChikinJoe456
4 posts
Nomad

COD is fun but I get bored after 7th Prestige... I am tenth level 80 in MW3 and won't continue. Every other cod game I am the highest prestige and level so you could say I am a fan of COD. On a scale of 1 to ten I would give COD a 9.7/10

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

COD is fun but I get bored after 7th Prestige... I am tenth level 80 in MW3 and won't continue. Every other cod game I am the highest prestige and level so you could say I am a fan of COD. On a scale of 1 to ten I would give COD a 9.7/10

Your problem is playing too much any game that you play alot gets boring eventually, try playing other games that will last you awhile some I would recommend are dead island (I have around 8 hours play time and am around 50% of the wait) and fifa.
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

That is why u get several CoD games. Once you get bored of one you go play another.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Killsteak idea for CoD: Instead of hardline, what if for every one of the 3 killstreaks you don't use, it takes 1 less kill to get your others. So if you only used a UAV and Care Package, it would take 2 and 3 kills, instead of 3 and 4. But if you used UAV, Care Package, and Pred, it would take 3, 4, and 5.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

Killsteak idea for CoD: Instead of hardline, what if for every one of the 3 killstreaks you don't use, it takes 1 less kill to get your others. So if you only used a UAV and Care Package, it would take 2 and 3 kills, instead of 3 and 4. But if you used UAV, Care Package, and Pred, it would take 3, 4, and 5.
are you saying that for every 3 killstreaks i don't use that round it takes one less kill to get future killstreaks for that round, worst killstreak idea ever assuming that i understue you correctly which i very well may not have because what you are saying sounds rediculus and stupid(no offense)

~manly
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Well manly u gotta have a reason. My thing about that is tghat it would be too easy to JUST select an AH6 and get it in 7 kills.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

hey guys im just wondering, do you think i should do some more videos about black ops 2? its been kinda quiet for a while....

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

I ahd 47-1 on Infected!

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

I think you should. But try to sound a little more excited next time!(not too excited though!)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I think you should. But try to sound a little more excited next time!(not too excited though!)

yeah i will. im gonna spend more time on it too. last time i was kinda sick and i just found the info right when i made the video. i have some new stuff. i also wana make it a little shorter.
clubpenguin987654321
clubpenguin987654321
3 posts
Nomad

THERE SHOULDNT BE ANY GRENADE LAUNCHERS OR FLAMETHROWERS

afcmitchell
afcmitchell
66 posts
Blacksmith

There probably will be atleast grenade launchers. Flame throwers: not sure.

ThemCrazyBeasts
ThemCrazyBeasts
4 posts
Nomad

coD mw3 online infected mode is great but i hate people who boost it shows lack of effort to earn your levels

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

well so far, as far as i know anyway, the only time they've ever added the flamethrower was in black ops and seeing as black ops 2 is supposed to take place about 40 years later i really doubt that they'll have it. the grenade launcher is a different story though, they have had a grenade launcher on every games sense the first modern warfare(and maybe even before) so don't get your hopes high at all, anyway just be glad it isn't as effective as it is in reality, in real life you wouldn't have to be within 10 feet of one of them to be killed by it, it may be different for hardcore mode but still it's not nearly as powerful as it is in reality

~manly

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I ahd 47-1 on Infected!

102-0. Come at me bro.

But that was when infected was new, when they didn't have throwing knives and you could get to jump spots.
well so far, as far as i know anyway, the only time they've ever added the flamethrower was in black ops and seeing as black ops 2 is supposed to take place about 40 years later i really doubt that they'll have it.

I think it was in World at War as well. They mentioned it won't be in Black Ops 2.
Showing 2551-2565 of 3990