ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839169
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

custom zombies is only i the pc version of waw you can make zombie maps and play them it is on pc only.
custom maps download websites
customcod.com
zombiemodding.com

there are a lot more out there

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

I am assuming that the quadrotor will not be TOO overpowered because from what i have seen treyarch is using everything we ask for in this game. And one of the big ones we complain about is OP stuff. So i think they will at least make an attempt to keep the quadrotor from being OP.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

I am assuming that the quadrotor will not be TOO overpowered because from what i have seen treyarch is using everything we ask for in this game. And one of the big ones we complain about is OP stuff. So i think they will at least make an attempt to keep the quadrotor from being OP.
yeah because nothing in black ops was OP really, they nerfed knifing and quickscoping which will still be nerfed in black ops 2 so i think it's be powerful but it'll probably be proportional to the amount of kills required. all they need now from what they already announced is better maps than MW3 and no support package

~manly man
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I imagine it being like the recon drone but with guns. That thing is annoying but not difficult to take down.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

probably more like an assault drone only tougher and maybe more powerful

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

this picture describes how i feel when i'm playing MW2, not any other game just the one,http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s320x320/179333_393698977333529_1036547003_n.jpg i changed my bio to try to cut down on this but that just made it worse

~manly man

rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

The quadrotor is a flying rc car with guns and the armor of an assult drone i bet they will have flares with it in black ops 2 fps russia did a video on a quadroter and if you look at the trailer one of the quadroters has the same name as the one fps russia named and if you look closly in his video at the end he said thank you to thr makers of cod
video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

The quadrotor is a flying rc car with guns and the armor of an assult drone i bet they will have flares with it in black ops 2 fps russia did a video on a quadroter and if you look at the trailer one of the quadroters has the same name as the one fps russia named and if you look closly in his video at the end he said thank you to thr makers of cod
oops i thought we were talking about the turtle walker things, anyway. the quadroter is not real, in the FPS russia video they said that that technology will not be around for another 10 or 15 years, they made that video for call of duty

~manly
BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I think COD has passed its golden days now.
COD 4 was the start of something big.
COD 5 wasn't especially amazing but it was the introduction to Nazi Zombies.
COD 6 UNBEATABLE, AMAZING, BEST GAME FOR YEARS would be what I would say if I wasn't killed by grenade launchers and shotguns half the time. Many people though really enjoyed that game though.
Black Ops campaign was good, so was zombies and multiplayer was ok but many people didn't like the game.
MW3 half the guns are over powered and everyone uses them, oh and Ghost didn't return which was a real let down.
Black Ops 2 ????

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

i though i remember you not liking it but anyway let's go to the first part that post. i would assume that because you have only prestiged 2 times on black ops and 8 times in MW3 and you said that you probably have more XP than some people who have prestiged 15 times

I never said that.... you must have confused me for someone else.

please name those five guns

UMP45, I really don't need to say much after that but whatever also the Tar-21, Scar-H, ACR, & the RPD. And having those over powered annoying shotguns as secondaries just made everything twice as horrible.

You can also easily get a nuke by camping in a house with OMA and Danger Close and spam the whole house with claymores.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

never said that.... you must have confused me for someone else.
i was talking to matix
UMP45
are you kidding me, i like it but it is by no means OP it has far to much kick for it to be OP
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

are you kidding me, i like it but it is by no means OP it has far to much kick for it to be OP

What are you talking about? Maybe with silencer it has a lot of kick but without it it's just a sniper! I've been killed so many times by UMP's across the map.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

What are you talking about? Maybe with silencer it has a lot of kick but without it it's just a sniper! I've been killed so many times by UMP's across the map[quote] wait, what CoD are you talking about

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I'm talking about MW2.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

UMP45, I really don't need to say much after that but whatever also the Tar-21, Scar-H, ACR, & the RPD. And having those over powered annoying shotguns as secondaries just made everything twice as horrible.

I mean the shotguns were balanced. The other guns I'd just call good guns. Not like every time you went up against someone you'd instantly lose. The ACR and RPD were not overpowered. The ACR took a long time to kill and the RPD kicks too much. The ump was only better than the other SMGs in terms of range. I think quickscoping was kinda more difficult in mw2 than mw3.
Showing 2656-2670 of 3990