ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839170
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

the barret wouldn't always be one shot one kill only in certain areas,

Umm have you seen the bullet size of a Barrett? You're telling me someone can actually survive a sniper bullet?

Yeah, hearing their footsteps louder plus seeing enemy equipment is great.

They can hear your footsteps too. & you really don't need sitrep when you have a headset.

at close range,

Exactly, close range.

Flank, spam the barret, have a shotgun, be a boss, noob tube, and oh did i mention flank?

How do you suppose I flank someone when there's a claymore blocking the only 2 entrances of a house or something? Spam the barrett? The AA-12 would have the advantage.
Also your classes are the worst classes ever, they're noobish besides the first one.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

Have you guys seen the new BO2 gameplay yet?
you mean the one that was on E3? yeah i saw that. not sure what to think thought, could be cool but i don't know, something wasn't right i just didn't really go "AAAAAHH" if you know what i mean but i still think it'll kick butt, and not just MW3's butt(that won't be too hard)

~manly man
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

Umm have you seen the bullet size of a Barrett? You're telling me someone can actually survive a sniper bullet?
yes i have seen it on TV and at long range it would probably blow of a limb, but at close range it would probably only blow a nice sized hole in you and it depends where they shot you like the foot for example it's not(and should be) like the delta force games(where one shot from most guns wherever, yes even the pinkie finger, will kill). and as you said yourself, they're not trying to be realistic. have you ever fired an MP5? i have(it was police grade i think) but that thing shoots about as fast as the PP90M1 does in CoD, but it only shoots a 9mil. so it shouldn't be that powerful.i'm assuming the one i shot shot the same bullet size as the marine grade one and for me(and i'm skinny and am pushed around easy by guns)it had probably a little more recoil than it does in CoD from what i remember. oh and charlie intel said that they will be a "mute all" button and adjustable fire options, just thought I'd throw that in there

~manly man
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Black ops 2 gameplay looks nice. Nice graphics. Nice guns. Nice jet. Nice grenade function. Little things bothered me though, one being the text. The font was strange. Hit markers on it are a big deal. The tripple barrel sniper thing looks cool too. The big thing was the choice making. That one sniper or rush choice is going to affect the entire out come of the game. Pretty cool.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Also your classes are the worst classes ever, they're noobish besides the first one.

The AUG one was just fooling around. The M21 is a good one, it just takes skill. I wrote "fun" down for a reason.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

Hit markers on it are a big deal
you mean the thing that tells you if you hit something or not? i do have a question though, how does the range change on guns if they use a hitscan?

manly man
Xc4runner
Xc4runner
3 posts
Nomad

I just wants to put stuffs here

Xc4runner
Xc4runner
3 posts
Nomad

AWESOME

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

you mean the one that was on E3? yeah i saw that. not sure what to think thought, could be cool but i don't know, something wasn't right i just didn't really go "AAAAAHH" if you know what i mean but i still think it'll kick butt, and not just MW3's butt(that won't be too hard)

Well i am a big fan of RTS games and im really excited about having a mix of a FPS and a RTS. For me, itll be awesome.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

....hit markers have never been on campeign before. It's a big deal. They tell you if you hit or miss a target. That's it. They have been on multiplayer but not the story mode. The range is how much damage a gun does from certain distances. You may it someone from far away but it doesn't mean they die one shot.

rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

Tmg did a good job with the mew custom map they released. armory is an awesome new zombie map with new guns,a timer instead of waves and no doors each new section of the map is unlocked at a certain time and a buyable ending. ZCT did a good job with airport putting in all the custom guns we all love with the zombies we love to hate(unless you like a challenge) a buyable ending. Panic Center has gun lockers so you can pick your lodout before yoou start killing zombies a weapon store where you can rob and get free guns and several tasks and easter eggs that involve with mw2. Special combat Dollhouse 2 a sequal to ZCT Dollhouse has new easter eggs and more. What maps do you guys like and who makes them. Custom zombie maps are for pc/mac cod waw players only.
Sorry if I spelled anything wrong or made a mistake in the maps

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

i wonder what call of duty 10 is going to be like, it'll be their 10th call of duty and it will be made by infinity ward and the last 3 games by them have been the modern warfare series, it'll be interesting to see what they do next and if they try not to make it like MW3 with the maps and all that

~manly man

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,824 posts
Chamberlain

YES! YES THEY DID IT THEY MADE THE STRIKE FORCE MISSION SANDBOX! one of the dudes from activision said that it was sandbox right(if you scroll down a little)[url=http://www.charlieintel.com/]here

~manly man

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Awesome, I just found out some new info on custom classes. Video coming tomorrow morning hopefully.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

ta da! pickpocket promises something, and he delivers.
thats basiclly all i know right now.

Showing 2686-2700 of 3990