ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839178
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

I have been using the type 95 lately and its actually really working out for me. Also i was getting pretty close to a M.O.A.B. with the mp7 on dome until a random guys noscoped me by chance D: Any im just trying to give thi8s thread something to talk about!

Vursglurk
Vursglurk
4 posts
Nomad

CoD players lvl don't stop increasing but actually nobody can't play cod black ops in crack version .... bad news

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

TYPE 95 NOOOOOOOOOB!
No just kidding, but I do hate that gun. What I found is really good is the ak47 with red dot and kick. The gun is amazing and with the added accuracy it's unbeatable in gunfights. I run high support killstreaks with that just because I want this stealth bomber challenge. It's great.
Also, the m4a1 is pretty good. It's a little week, but it's got a nice feel to it and I do alright. Still no moab, but I haven't been trying recently. I'm going to try some today and we will see.

drose31
drose31
36 posts
Nomad

i am very interested in black ops II and i am very excitied about the improvments. BLACK OPS ZOMBIES IS BACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. **** TRAIN!

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Some interesting news about Black Ops II...

Strike Force Missions
These missions are supposedly going to be the first of any Call of Duty to have branching storylines which means the choices that you make during a mission will affect the overall story.

Zombies
Treyarch confirmed that Black Ops II will be the first Call of Duty zombies that will have a campaign to go along with it. It will support 8 player co-op instead of 4 players. It will also have new game modes, one being 4 versus 4.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Treyarch confirmed that Black Ops II will be the first Call of Duty zombies that will have a campaign to go along with it. It will support 8 player co-op instead of 4 players. It will also have new game modes, one being 4 versus 4.
where did you hear that, because there is nothing about a zombie campaign according to charlie intel i think and they have all the info released about it
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

where did you hear that, because there is nothing about a zombie campaign according to charlie intel i think and they have all the info released about it

As far as I know it's just a rumour. Despite that, I hope that it is true.
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Me personally, CoD has run dry. It just seams that each game is more similar to the last and multiplayer, which has what has made CoD a worldwide phenomena, has suffered.

In particular MW3, in my opinion the biggest disgrace to Call of Duty.
1. Identical presentation, graphics, animations.
2. Same, dull color pallet.
3. Repetitive gameplay
4. Identical guns. There are the guns that everybody uses like the ACR from MW2, and there are those terrible guns that NOBODY ever uses.
5. The most egregious offense, lack of originality.

Really? Modern Warfare 3? The first (CoD 4) was amazing and by far the best in the entire CoD collection.

MW2 was incredibly fun for the first 5 months, and then the community ruined such a fine game by using One man army + danger close noob tubes. Tactical nuke: Biggest mistake because it promoted intense camping until the chopper gunner was achieved. After the 11 kills, 25 is assured if the map isn't Skidrow.

MW3: A Failure that made more than $1,000,000,000 (yup, nine zeros) It was like they were beating a dead horse, it failed to provide any new experience and i was completely bored within 2 weeks when my friends got bored as well.

Black Ops 2? Gee, this scenario seems familiar...
I can already tell that this game will not deliver a new experience in multiplayer, even with the "DURR! E3 SH0W3D SUPER AWZ0ME DRONEZ AND HELICOPTERZ!!" However, i will probably pay $60 anyway for zombies, which hopefully will be more than the same 4 person fight to the death that we have seen since CoD 5.

It truly is a shame to see such a great franchise resort to gimmicks and hype to convince, or fool, millions to buying the same every year. Call of Duty is extremely boring, because all they seemingly do is copy the exact code from last year's installment into the new one but change the font.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

However, i will probably pay $60 anyway for zombies, which hopefully will be more than the same 4 person fight to the death that we have seen since CoD 5.
oh it will be way more than that, you will even play the mutltiplayer i promise you, they will have zombies in the multiplayer, not sure what that means but it sounds cool and it sounds like it will be in multiplayer to a degree
this will tell you quite a bit about Black ops 2
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Both are true. Old info actually. The strike force missions are where you can control anything in the battlefield, from people to drones. Or you can go to over watch mode and comand your black ops squad. Pretty cool. And of you succeed or if you fail in that mission, I changes the outcome. Also in the gameplay that was relased their was a choice to snipe or move in. That choice I think will effect the outcome too. What you do can also impact the charecters. The enemy (menendez) gets mad. Yes, menendez is the main enemy in the campaign. He is responsible for the hacking of the drones.

As for zombies, yes their will be a campeign. Not sure how long or how in depth it will be but it will be their. Their will also be different game types for zombies and 8 person lobbies.

And as for multiplayer, my last video explains what I know.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Also, us on ps3 just got aground and erosion. It's pretty nice. I like aground better. It promotes sniping, so I snipe. I would have liked it better if they had more stuff going on under neath the ship instead of you falling to your death. Erosion is cool but not as cool. Also, the middle building of erosion is camper heaven. But yeah it's fun.

shadedoom143
shadedoom143
18 posts
Blacksmith

my friend is N00b!!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

where did you hear about the zombie campaign pickpocket?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Uh I saw a video a while back. It was an interview with some guy who's name I can't remember. They talked about multiplayer, campeign and zombies and he said things about zombies going further than ever before. Other people did some digging and various commentators made videos on it. I can give you a good name, but I'm on my phone right now sorry.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

would the name happen to be Mark Lamia?

Showing 2701-2715 of 3990