ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839184
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If you think five in blackops is hard try the waw custom zombie remake for the pc.

I thought Five was easy. My strategy is to keep running around in the war room, which works well. The only problem I face there is if I play with teammates sometimes they'll mess up the zombie rotation.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

would "no mans land" be the dome where everything is kinda green?

~manly man

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

would "no mans land" be the dome where everything is kinda green?

That's the Bio-dome in Moon.

Der riese is easy?! When i played with 4 ppl we didnt make it very far.

It is the easiest. There are many different things you can do. Like Kill Trains, Camping, or teleporting. Each has disadvantages and advantages but I've found teleporting to be the most effective. Mind you, you must have a lot of points, a point building gun, and a power weapon. You really don't even need perks. But when you start to run out of points, you're doomed. At that point running is a good idea, maybe with someone camping with a power weapon in the back to shoot some of them.

Got to round 31 when I had to go to sleep.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

ok so july 2rd through july 9th black ops and MW3 map packs are 50% off so instead of being 15$ they're only 7.5$, now i already have all of the black ops map packs so i am thinking about getting one of the MW3 map packs since it'll only be 3.25$(my brother would pay the other half)which of the 2 map packs are better?

~manly man

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

der reise is the easiest map

what about ascension?
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

idk about ascension, i never really got into that map(got it after all of the other map packs because we didn't have Xbox live when it came out)

~manly man

rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

I think airport is one of the easiest zombie maps out there all you need is a rpg and a shotgun and your good. This map is for pc only on waw.
trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0N_IBIFZOY
Game play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--wfkQKcoP4

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ghost, I tried the m16 and its still bad. Great way to model the us rifle their infinity ward.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Goodness its been 2 weeks since i got on AG but it feels like a year. Anyway thanks for that info Jeff! Ill see ya guys later!

~Drag0

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Ghost, I tried the m16 and its still bad.

Why would they nerf it so much from MW2? I don't understand. Also CoD needs more weapon variety. If they are stingy about putting weapons from previous CoDs in the game at the start then add them in the DLC. They must know that using having the same old thirty or so weapons for so long can get boring. Variations of the M16 would be neat, like a fully auto version.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah it's rumored that you can change from single shot to 3 round burst to full auto. Nothing is confirmed. Also the major problem I see with the dlc thing is that the people without the dlc will not be able to play with the people who have the dlc. They couldn't just go and pick up the gun. And you can't just turn off the dlc because that will mess up your classes. Unless they add them for free, which they most likely wont, it would be too much trouble. But I for one would love it if they gave us the ak-74u. The gun is great in spec ops and should be brought into multiplayer. It's already in the game, so all they have to do is drag it over. I would also like to see it for free but maybe that's asking for too much :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The weapon dlc wouldn't do that. What I'm talking about is something like in Battlefield; there's weapon dlc and anyone can play with those people with the dlc, and if they die you can pick up that weapon if you want.

PwNeD96
PwNeD96
67 posts
Nomad

What do you guys think of Blakc Ops 2 coming out?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What do you guys think of Blakc Ops 2 coming out?

I'm mostly getting it for zombies.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

there most likely won't be a gun DLC right here on charlie intel

~manly man

Showing 2746-2760 of 3990