ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839228
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

who here still plays mw3 ?

I considered playing it a few days ago because I was bored, then I told myself that it's not worth it since the developers don't fix issues.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

NO. Terrible game. So much wrong with it.

since the developers don't fix issues.

Oh, they fix issues, just the ones that make the game fun, like jumping out of the map, gun position glitch, and invincibility on CTF. Those little things allowed for so much more. Now I have to rely on the modders on my friends list to get out of the map. -_-
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I don't have it. I never wanted it anyway. People said it sucked horribly so yeah.
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I don't anymore. I don't like it at all.

I still prefer Black Ops.

I hope Black Ops 2 is going to be better though.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

As long as it has Zombies, it's already better. That alone would be worth my 60$.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

the answer to the question will it be better than black ops is

~manly man
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

yeah i got sick of mw3 pretty fast plus i kept rage quitting because of the type 95

bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

who else thinks infected was the best thing about mw3

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

if you think consoles too expensive try getting it used for 100$ just make sure it works as for cod black ops had the best online for the last three games they made i think

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

who else thinks infected was the best thing about mw3
me! not only was it probably the best thing about the multiplayer it is also one of the few things that those maps are good for besides mindless run and gun and camping

~manly man
rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

Mw3 is a big step back for cod.
Anyone still play waw or has waw for the pc because it is getting harder to find a match. Most of the 64 player lobbys are full and no one playes on the 20 people zombie servers anymore.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I love Throwing Knifing people in infected! I made them rage quit! :3

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Wait, so they're revealing the multiplayer for us to look at through are TV screens/monitors and stare in awe? Yay! I'm serious, I must see this now.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Finally, we're going to see the multiplayer. Hopefully, it will answer most of our questions.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

well i'm level 33 and 5th prestige and i'm hoping to prestige at least on more time before black ops 2, i'll have to stop playing minecraft and get back to it

~manly man

Showing 2881-2895 of 3990