ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839259
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Nuketown map on COD BLACK OPS did a 360 ballistic knive off balcony and got a double kill

Did you do it in a private match with friends or in the real match? If it was a real match, I love you.
Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

Yeah MW3, MW2, Black Ops and COD 4 are my favorites.

theblumantis5
theblumantis5
6 posts
Nomad

i cant wait for black ops 2 to come out
and im intrested in what the will be doing after that

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Okay,Killersup will be getting a ps3,what should be the first COD game that he gets?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

@killersup: Either wait for Black Ops 2. If not, get Black Ops. Zombies is addicting and the multiplayer is not bad.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

yeah i agree, wait for black ops 2, if not then maybe get battlefield 3, better multiplayer and you won't forget it with the release of BO2 like you might with other CoDs however zombies is still fun in BO but you'll probably forget about even that with BO2

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'd wait for BO2. In the meantime I suggest Battlefield 3. That should hold you over until BO2 is released.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Okay,Killersup will be getting a ps3,what should be the first COD game that he gets?

Cod4/mw2 double pack. More bang for your buck.
Or black ops 1, for preparation
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

More bang for your buck.

Yeah, but you'll most likely be put into hacked lobbies.
CookieJar131
CookieJar131
7 posts
Peasant

Can't wait for black ops 2 zombies. It may be my favorite thing about cod. Also happy that they're adding nuketown 2012. Adding terminal to MW3 was an amazing idea also, even though its not the same as the original. Also, i heard battle field 3 was better than CoD for some people, not sure if I should trust the advice. Suggestions?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Also, i heard battle field 3 was better than CoD for some people, not sure if I should trust the advice. Suggestions?

Watch some gameplay.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, but you'll most likely be put into hacked lobbies

Actually not that much. I played recently and seemed clean enough.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I always get put into hacked lobbies. It's annoying. So, I'm just going to forget about MW2.
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Mw2 barely even has any hacked lobbies these days when I go on, and CoD4 is just one big hacked lobby.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Also, i heard battle field 3 was better than CoD for some people, not sure if I should trust the advice. Suggestions?

The way I look at it is :

BF on pc > CoD on pc
BF on console < CoD on console

Because cod is designed for console and bf3 is designed for pc and tbh you really can tell because cod is great on console on pc it's pretty average and vice versa with bf it's average on console and great on pc.
Showing 3016-3030 of 3990