ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839258
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
deadlypickle622
deadlypickle622
1 posts
Nomad

black ops 2 will be 3p!c

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

meh is a good game but too many ppl mic spam

I don't know what you mean by mic spam. But little kids can be very annoying.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

meh is a good game but too many ppl mic spam

1. It's the internet, their are lots of people.
2. You can't blame people talking with each other over the internet
3. Their is a mute button for a reason
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

i just want to know did anyone like Black ops Better than Mw3?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

a better question which will have a much shorter answer: did anyone not like black ops better than MW3?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

a better question which will have a much shorter answer: did anyone not like black ops better than MW3?

I didn't like black ops. It looked bad and played poorly. I liked the story, not as much for the multiplayer. I liked mw3s multiplayer. It was far from perfect, but better. But neither come close to cod4
Negro209
Negro209
2 posts
Nomad

http://www.***********.com/us/1582/Modern-Warfare-3?ref=garcia456

i LOVE THIS GAME AND IF U AINT GOT GO TO THIS WEBSITE EVERYONE MUST HAVE THIS GAME

Negro209
Negro209
2 posts
Nomad

http://www.***********.com/us/1582/Modern-Warfare-3?ref=garcia456

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Of course. The multiplayer was pretty balanced and zombies were fun. There were issues I had with the game, but none that made me want to stop playing.
played poorly.

What do you mean?
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

CoD6 and CoD4 best! CoD7 worst.

BO was a better seller than Mw3.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

What do you mean?

Well, I really don't feel like preaching the whole "ghost is gay" thing. Not so much did I mean play though. The killcams where dreadful. The theater mode is bad and spastic, and since that's the only way I can make YouTube videos well....you catch my drift. And the music was a bit too loud in game. I like to hear the enemies coming, not suspens music. They also made sniping just...weird. I hard scope more than quick scope, and I still found it painful and useless.
BO was a better seller than Mw3.

Black ops was new. New game, new story. Hopefully no more problems. This brought the CoD/IF haters out into the open. Many decided to give it a try. After that, they left again and didn't buy mw3 because of the last time they got their hopes up. Simple.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Well, I really don't feel like preaching the whole "ghost is gay" thing.

Ghost isn't really that bad. Just keeps you away from a spy plane. Can't get away from a chopper gunner, dogs, blackbird, etc. But they are nerfing ghost so people have to 'move' to not be on the radar. I don't know how that will work. But it can stop a few ghost campers I guess.
They also made sniping just...weird. I hard scope more than quick scope, and I still found it painful and useless.

Yeah, I heard that they were trying to get rid of quick scoping. But whenever I snipe I have to use steady aim.
I didn't like black ops. It looked bad and played poorly

Graphics weren't so good compared to MW2. I agree with that. I didn't see a whole lot of flaws. And there aren't super overpowered guns. The Famas can be a little overpowered though.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Ghost wasn't bad. People will camp no matter what. Ghost just kept you safe from the spy plane and ghost pro protected you against aircraft, infrared, and sentries. I think that was balanced. At least it wasn't like assassin from MW3, that protects you from most things that can detect you and hinder you.

Even if they make it so that you have to move so it works, people will still camp. It's not difficult to find a nice position where you can put down a claymore and watch over an area.

And the music was a bit too loud in game. I like to hear the enemies coming, not suspens music. They also made sniping just...weird. I hard scope more than quick scope, and I still found it painful and useless.

Pretty much the main things I didn't like about Black Ops, but those weren't game-breaking for me.
Oinkert
Oinkert
7 posts
Nomad

Nuketown map on COD BLACK OPS did a 360 ballistic knive off balcony and got a double kill

Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

It's worth getting MW3 for xbox 360, its fun, exciting and you'll have a great time playing it.

Showing 3001-3015 of 3990