ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839338
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Are you guys going to try and hit master prestige?

Yep. I'm currently first prestige level 50, should be able to get to second and around level 30 today. It's easy to level up if you play the objective, but I'll try hardpoint. I've only been doing kill confirmed.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Forgot about this:

According to Tmartn. 6 days played on hardpoint with a 1.8 KD will get you there.

Yeah... they had like three people play on it all day (probably taking turns), since the game has only been out for only a few days.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Why did they do this? I personally didn't play it much, but when I joined parties it was fun. That's a slap in the face by Treyarch... Preorder for Nuketown 2025! But you only get to play it for a week.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

^ that is incredibly stupid. Why would the even consider that? This is so stupid. It's stupid as hell. So I got nothing from pre-order? Oh yeah, an hour or two of double xp because of the server problem. Wtf. And I found a noob tube today. Didn't they say they got rid of that?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

First couple days were nice, but now I'm getting a lot of lag on multiplayer... even though it says I have four bars. I'll see a guy first and shoot first, but then I die by two-three shots. See the killcam, he saw me first. Huh?

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

^ that is incredibly stupid. Why would the even consider that? This is so stupid. It's stupid as hell. So I got nothing from pre-order? Oh yeah, an hour or two of double xp because of the server problem. Wtf. And I found a noob tube today. Didn't they say they got rid of that?

I feel sorry for you guys. I didn't pre order the game and after all the reviews of nuketown I really wish I got the map. Now that it is gone it is really disappointing.

First couple days were nice, but now I'm getting a lot of lag on multiplayer... even though it says I have four bars. I'll see a guy first and shoot first, but then I die by two-three shots. See the killcam, he saw me first. Huh?

Are you on PS3? This has been happening for ages. Black ops 1 was terrible on PS3 but I am getting really annoyed with how much lag I'm getting. If treyarch follow what they did last time in about 2 weeks it will be fixed.

Not good enough for me.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I thought it was just me. I'm relived someone else is having trouble, or else I might have freaked out and called someone to replace my Internet.
Yeah... they had like three people play on it all day (probably taking turns), since the game has only been out for only a few days

It was like 5 or 6 guys on 4 hour rotations. They played hard point most of the time and they played solo.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Yeah I've been experiencing a ton of lag too. It seems backwards that there's less lag the first couple of days when everyone is on crowding everything up. I though it was just my Internet. Well that's a real game breaker, I sure hope David does something about this real soon.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I feel sorry for you guys. I didn't pre order the game and after all the reviews of nuketown I really wish I got the map. Now that it is gone it is really disappointing.

I didn't preorder it either. I got it the day it came out and Nuketown 2025 was inside, I'm just disappointed that they would take it out for no clear reason. It even said on the game screen "open 24/7, we never close", but they closed after 6 days.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

It was like 5 or 6 guys on 4 hour rotations. They played hard point most of the time and they played solo.

I wonder who keeps the account...

His thoughts on zombies are spot on.

Most of what he said was completely right although I quite liked PhD. Mainly because anyone can play zombies if they have PhD. If I have four friends over we can hit a really high round even if we rarely play COD. Without PhD it seems there's always that one good zombie player that revives everyone.

I'm glad he mentioned that grief was fun because that is what I most played.

I also couldn't help finding it hilarious when he got pissed off with the fog and ash.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Well the lag is much better for me than it was yesterday, but it's still pretty bad. It was so cruel that they gave us 2 days with no lag at all then unleashed an angry swarm of lag monsters in treyarch studios. After playing it without lag I'm not sure if I'll ever really be able to enjoy the MP again.

erthkwake
erthkwake
37 posts
Nomad

I'm getting Black Ops 2 in a couple of days, and am a complete n00b.
Can you give any pointers to a CoD beginner?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

After playing it without lag I'm not sure if I'll ever really be able to enjoy the MP again.

I'm taking a break until they patch some things, it's just too frustrating to see and shoot first but then die. I'll mainly be doing zombies for now.
Can you give any pointers to a CoD beginner?

Play against bots. You'll have everything unlocked which means you'll be able to experiment.
erthkwake
erthkwake
37 posts
Nomad

How long does it take to unlock what I need?

Showing 3286-3300 of 3990