ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839345
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well at least for Xbox there's a loophole for the Mer Mosh, you can invite someone to game and get them on private chat so they can work together while not being asked to change anything.

True, but there is no guaranty that you will be on the same team. Its random teams every time.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Well I finally tried the SWAT with the select fire and as I thought it's pretty awesome. If you don't believe me then go to league play and test it for yourself.

P.S. I used the target finder as my sight.

Shrestha2127
Shrestha2127
2 posts
Nomad

I enjoyed the storyline came with surprises better then MW storyline to me, zombies were alright didint play that much, but hory shiet multiplayer! I rage so hard when it seems I get 5+ hit markers and the enemy ends up killing me freakin BS Multiplayer meh

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

multiplayer! I rage so hard when it seems I get 5+ hit markers and the enemy ends up killing me freakin BS Multiplayer meh

I think I have the solution to that, I have 4 possibilities
1: when you're about to find a lobby after you press public match, press X (or square I think if you'er on PS3, but if you're on PC then skip to 3) and change it to best
2: get better internet
3: stop trying to snipe with SMGs
4: accept the fact that you suck and get better
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I completely agree with ManlyMan can't stand it when people complain about the game when its not a problem with the game but with them.

I got BO2 ordered yesterday can't wait to hop on to multiplayer been ages since I have played a cod game going to take a few games to get used to it especially since changing to pc.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

So I had one of the most epic moments you can in BO2. I was playing team deathmatch in the rubbly one and I used the hacker to hack a grenade and kill someone, it was so epic. It was my first round using the hacker and I heard the sound of a grenade so naturally I pulled out my hacker and about a second later I got a kill. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the awesomeness but it was so priceless and amazing.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think it's getting harder to level up. I'm second prestige rank 21 and it took four-five matches to get passed 20.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I think it's getting harder to level up. I'm second prestige rank 21 and it took four-five matches to get passed 20.

It's obviously not that hard because you already second prestige rank 21 and the game has only been out for a week and a bit.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

It's obviously not that hard because you already second prestige rank 21 and the game has only been out for a week and a bit.

Im first prestige level 43. The highest one I have see (not including youtube videos) is a 5th prestige. At least I think it was a 5th prestige, I dont really remember. It was the one with the trident and squid.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

My game sessions on multiplayer only last around an hour or less. At most during the first week I played for three hours a day, but now when I play for an hour I only get up by 5 or so levels, so it must be getting harder. When I prestiged it only took one match to get up to level 5, but after that it took several just to get to 10. I'm usually at the top or second in score on my team also.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Won't be playing multiplayer much for about a week. My tv's width messed up and I don't have the remote to fix it, gonna buy it sometime next week. It cuts off half of the minimap and some other key things.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Is it me or 75% of people just spray and pray with smgs? It's irritating the crap out of me at the moment.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Is it me or 75% of people just spray and pray with smgs? It's irritating the crap out of me at the moment.

Irritating because it's effective or because it's too easy to kill people who do it?
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Irritating because it's effective or because it's too easy to kill people who do it?

Irritating because it shouldn't be the most effective way to kill someone because it doesn't take much skill players should be rewarded for good accuracy not spraying and praying.

I think the maps should be more open because most maps I've played so far have been dominated by SMGs

Anyway whats everyone's favourite gun at the moment?

Mines probably a mix between the MSMC and the DSR 50 I like to run them both with overkill so I can pick a few people off and then rush in to try and take the objective.
scavanger54
scavanger54
11 posts
Nomad

Best gun in black ops 2?Sniper, shotgun, smg, lmg?

Showing 3316-3330 of 3990