ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839416
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
xian37
xian37
15 posts
Nomad

we going to try this

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I have a few epic clips saved I haven't got recording software atm though can you still upload to youtube through theatre mode?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, you can. Thats how I get my stuff up.
The new thing they have is a highlight real. It basically records all the interesting stuff and skips the walking, making it good for montages and such. I have been using that because im too lazy to do it myself, even though it would be better done by me, and because theater is slightly more complicated in BO2 than in MW3.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Woah, just found way to get diamond camo for snipers really easily. Screw getting all 250 one shot kills with the SVU-AS in core. Hardcore is a one shot kill anywhere. Already have 75 one shots with that. DSR-50 is gold. Ballista only needs 100 more kills till the kyripto. The Xpr-50 is...dunno actually.

tricker20
tricker20
9 posts
Peasant

So im aware that every one likes Call of Duty Black ops 2 and sorry if i make any one mad. In call of duty bo2 their is no work for your guns if your just playing with friends on your Xbox. When your playing online and you die you mostly spawn straight behind someone on the other team then the first day me and my dad got the game the day after it came out their where people already prestige d
about 8 times when me and him played it together. then when me and him play it there are people that kill us within 2sec after we find them, and when we try to shoot them it takes almost 10 bullets and when they shoot us it takes like 1 shot.
again sorry anyone that disagres with me and sorry if none of this happens to you. But overall i do really like the game allot though.

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

Woah, just found way to get diamond camo for snipers really easily. Screw getting all 250 one shot kills with the SVU-AS in core. Hardcore is a one shot kill anywhere. Already have 75 one shots with that. DSR-50 is gold. Ballista only needs 100 more kills till the kyripto. The Xpr-50 is...dunno actually.

Definitely this. The SVU-AS in Core is only good for spamming shots with the Acog at medium/close range, and that's a noob tactic.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

and that's a noob tactic.

Depends, most people just spray and pray with the SVU-AS, but some people can use it prettty well. They just tap the trigger three times super fast instead of the normal eight of a regular SVU-AS user.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Depends, most people just spray and pray with the SVU-AS, but some people can use it prettty well. They just tap the trigger three times super fast instead of the normal eight of a regular SVU-AS user.

... Those are both the same exact thing.
Yes, it is easy to use it on hardcore. I try and use it single shot as I feel guilty when I spam, as stupid as that sounds. Spammers are pitiful. The only way you can say you use the svu with skill is if you go for headshots only. All in all, I hate the svu. I got it up to Siberia, then got bored of hardcore and brought the xpr up to choco. I also have all smgs up to at least bloodshot and I have been trying to get more of those gold, which is why I'm behind on snipers. I have the dsr, ballista, pdw and msnc gold.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Finally got a good connection for the night...four bars=over 2 k:d. Three bars=about 1k:d. It just makes a huge difference. \\\\

AN=94, Killersup's favorite assault rifle is gold.

CorporalNob
CorporalNob
64 posts
Nomad

wat.

I usually don't do well with the AN-94, for whatever reason I just don't like it. Which is surprising, considering I've had a liking for the AKs during the CoD series.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The AN takes some getting used to. I found it hard to use at first, but it's grown on me. It's different due to the fact that the first 2 bullets are shot faster and less accurate than the rest of the shots. This is helpful at close range, allowing you to compete with smgs, but can be difficult to use at range if you aren't used to it. That comes with time. Just use it constantly for a few games till ya get good with it. If you want to fix the kick, use grip. I use stock a lot. I have 2 classes, the first with fast mags and stock and the second with a silencer and stock. I got it up to the ghostex camo.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Do. Not. Use. Fore grip. Drifor0 is a major statistics guy, and he showed that it does almost nothing, want some fun? Trade that almost useless fore grip for a grenage launcher. For those times when that annoying group of friends just go around clearing out everybody, a well aimed grenade will fix that problem.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Want a ballsack? Don't use the noob tube. The most annoying to ever grace CoD. I said fore grip is good for beginning with it, as I don't use it. I know drift0r.
Don't use a noob tube or a target finder, please. I beg of you.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Speaking of target finder. Anyone else heard that they finally patched the cold blooded perk? The whole time you had cold blooded, they could see you.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

That's garbage. I have picked up target finders and couldn't see a few people. I was killed by a target finder while using cold blooded and there was no box. Cold blooded is still too weak to compete with scavenger and toughness. So is hardwired, probably the weakest perk in the game. Fast hands is meh. The other tiers seem alright, although I tend to use the hardline/toughness/dex perk set up too much, as its most effective. Unless I use ghost or engineer. Most other perks seem pointless. I don't know, haven't played in a while.

Showing 3616-3630 of 3990