ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839413
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

All nighters? Sound great. Going to get on because..yeah.

Has anybody experienced any problems with their mikes suddenly turning all fuzzy? Like when the T.V is not tuned in?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

C'mon c'mon c'mon!!! 93 minutes to dowload one stupid mappack!! C'mon!!!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

If it takes 93 minuets, then your internet sucks. It usually takes less than 10 for me. I havent downloaded the new one yet though, I will tomorrow.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Got down to 10 minutes...then the internet gave out for like 3 seconds and Killersup had to go it all over again. FKL. Anywho, finally got it downloaded and played for a hour. Half multiplayer half zombies. Zombies will be fun, but pretty much only with friends with mics. Peacekeeper is ******, but severely over-used already.Everywhere, everyone had it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Peacekeeper sucks without attachments, at least for me. I like it with a suppressor and grip. Even less kick. It kicks like a target find would, not at all. Already prestiged it once.

CorporalNob
CorporalNob
64 posts
Nomad

Hello guys, the Revolution DLC is the first CoD DLC I'm going to buy. I have bought DLC before, but only for Fallout. How should I go about it? Do they sell DLC in stores like Gamestop? I would prefer that I not buy it online, fyi. Also, I have a PS3 if that helps.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Well I'm not too sure on how it works with the PS3 but it should be the same as the DLC you bought for Fallout. Just buy the points go to the multiplayer section of BO2 and hit play online and go to the store then find the DLC and start downloading it. I do believe you can also buy it at gamestop, they give you a big card with a redeem code on it.

CorporalNob
CorporalNob
64 posts
Nomad

Well, I guess that's good enough information for me. Thanks.

peaceypeacey
peaceypeacey
43 posts
Nomad

Getting Diamond SMG's

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

You can buy it directly from gamestop or buy the psn points card and get it via play station store.

CorporalNob
CorporalNob
64 posts
Nomad

I got Revolution, currently downloading. I only have one friend that's online to play this with. lol

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I think I might buy the season pass but im not sure but the way you get nuketown zombies and save a bit of money is kind of making me want to get it does anyone have nuketown zombies and is it good?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Die Rise is fun. Killersup and friend got to round 26. The MP maps are not the best...but not horrible. PeaceKeeper seems to work different everyday...

Pick, Killersup heard that you tried for the longest time to get the super combat axe kill? Killersup got it, without really trying. :P First and only video Killersup has saved.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I played 3 games of nuketown 2025 with only 2 tomahawks and a b-knife. Earlier that day I was throwing one in the air any time I spawned, assuming if I threw enough one was bound to hit. In the end I wasted my day and went into ground war. The first game of ground war, boom. But it was worth it, I got that humiliation title with the clown that I have been using ever since.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Yup, saw that. Killersup got it on a lot shorter map though, hijacked. :P

Showing 3601-3615 of 3990