ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839422
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

http://www.codblackopsblog.com/black-ops-2-update-patch-1-06-now-live-on-xbox-360-ps3-1-07/

Most of the patches were useless.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

That page won't load for me. I don't recognize the URL. I would double check. I know charlieintel is good, and woody usually makes a video after every "big" patch.

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

man black ops 2 is fun. i hope they make more cod games

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

there is this one guy on youtube who makes really good cod songs. his name is Brysi.

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

scracth that last comment his name is Brysi and has another one called machinma

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

^Random new guy. Had the best night ever in the history of forever yesterday.

For about 15 matches Killersup went ham. 24-3, 17-5, 12-1, 28-6, ect. Beast night, if only double XP...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Wait, did I miss the 2xp weekend?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

No,no,no. Killersup was only saying that he wishes that it was double XP...

Nothing funnier than going black worm tactics against sniper teams.

AustinBB410
AustinBB410
35 posts
Nomad

Anybody here have PS3 and wanna play Tranzit and are good? I can never find a good game playing with random people, so i came here to see if random people wanted to play. Add me if ya like AustinBB410.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Tranzit isn't that great. Die rise is where it's at dude.

The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd

Hate 2 say this but Cod is gona die off soon i remember Cod 4 that was a good game now its" Hey its a new game for $60 buck's lets get it even thought its hardly different from Cod Mw2". The only redeeming quality the game's had was the campaign or zombies. Multi player is boring unless u can see ppl through the walls otherwise is run and gun or camp. The best game ive see as and FPS is Arma 2.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hate 2 say this but Cod is gona die off soon

No. Millions of copies are sold every year, and the people that say they're not gonna buy another CoD end up buying another one.
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

No. Millions of copies are sold every year, and the people that say they're not gonna buy another CoD end up buying another one.

This.

I don't play CoD as much anymore. I always end up not playing it and saying I don't like it, then a week or two later I'm back on it.

people that say they're not gonna buy another CoD end up buying another one.

This is me all over, hahaha,
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I played some zombies last night and what the hell did they do to the type-25? I got it out of the box and when I started shooting the recoil was insane.

I don't play CoD as much anymore. I always end up not playing it and saying I don't like it, then a week or two later I'm back on it.

Last night was my first time playing CoD in a few months. I don't think BO2 is a bad game, but after years of CoD you're bound to get bored. I think that's the case for me.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I played some zombies last night and what the hell did they do to the type-25? I got it out of the box and when I started shooting the recoil was insane.

I noticed it too. It was crazy. It used to be alright, but now it sucks.
Last night was my first time playing CoD in a few months. I don't think BO2 is a bad game, but after years of CoD you're bound to get bored. I think that's the case for me.

Not me, not yet. I dont have that high of hopes for mw4 or whatever. As I said, if CoD wants a year off, this is the year to do it. Make the next one far better, Im fine with holding on to BO2 for another year. But no, they have to have a launch title for the new consoles.
Showing 3631-3645 of 3990