The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839619
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
slamboxif
slamboxif
5 posts
Nomad

the big question is whats better black ops or mw2

Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

Especially back in CoD4, when all you had was an unguided RPG to take out a chopper.

Unguided RPG's were awful, I didn't find them useable lol :P
I would use an LMG instead.

I like it more in Bad Company where you can enable "locking on" via Tracers.

So, instead of rage quitting, I switched over to my "Chopper Dropper" class: a SAW and an RPG set. I gunned down at least 7 of them. Two rockets, then cut it in half with the SAW. Granted, I had to die to get my stuff back, but I fell on a grenade so the other team didn't get a kill on me. Haha. They must have been ticked, because for a while their Cobras didn't get a single kill.

A true support class ftw? :P

Both equally bad for different reasons.
Just imo.

Plus, not a big question - the majority of CoD players usually say MW2.

- H
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

It isn't a big question cuz they both are just put together in 2 weeks by some monkeys.

Unguided RPG's were awful, I didn't find them useable lol :P
I would use an LMG instead.

They weren't that bad just not usable for taking down a aircraft. But you can still launch a rocket in a building to kill the campers in it.
sk8ertrevor99
sk8ertrevor99
57 posts
Shepherd

nice game always challenging with new better players keeps my attention and love it just a btw

Squidlord121
Squidlord121
4 posts
Nomad

whoever likes black ops is dumb

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

whoever likes black ops is dumb

whoever makes six-word statements of opinions without logic, reason, or example to provide weight to their theory is impaired.

-Chillz
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Yes!

But squid lord you ruined the thread. Thank you.

sycoraxjosh
sycoraxjosh
7 posts
Nomad

Better on Ps3 !!!! We got free online and better graphics for an awsome game ^^

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Better on pc !!!! We got free online 2 and even more better graphics for a game ^^

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Better on pc !!!! We got free online 2 and even more better graphics for a game ^^
You may have free internet on PC, but it also costs 2,000 bucks for a low end gaming PC.
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

You may have free internet on PC, but it also costs 2,000 bucks for a low end gaming PC.

That's true. That is why I would get an Xbox or PS3
ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

ps3 has a much slower internet on it than the xbox and the console is less frequent to crashing. cod is epic im 4th prestige and have played it for almost 4 days with a kd of 2.3 so i know my cod games and i think they got it going good in cod

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

ps3 has a much slower internet on it than the xbox
They're exactly the same, it just depends on your connection.
ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

i have a 50mb connection so my connecction is great

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

i have a 50mb connection so my connecction is great

cool story bro, tell it at parties?

ps3 has a much slower internet on it than the xbox and the console is less frequent to crashing.

User error. The Playstation 3 is designed to be superior to the Xbox 360 in nearly every way, but the old girl still stands strong. Internet connection via console is usually due to your internet provider, or your own minor errors. Nothing there relates to Call of Duty, keep it out of the thread.

cod is epic

Subjective statement, but let's see the evidence you have to support your claims.

im 4th prestige and have played it for almost 4 days with a kd of 2.3 so i know my cod games

Not necessarily. You can eat as many cheeseburgers as fast as you can for as long as you want (stomach providing), but that doesn't mean you tasted the burgers, did you? If you don't look into the meat and inner-workings of games, how they click, how they're art, how they affect the industry and how the push the medium as a whole, and only worry about something as material as K/D, then you honestly don't know your game.

i think they got it going good in cod

Stagnation is good? Making one hit, and riding it for the past four years is good? Setting a Homefront example for the world, that's "got it going good"? I've said it before, post-2009 Call of Duty is the bane of the industry. It shows that games are a platform of cash flow, not a medium on the same level as art, music, or film. It creates hopelessness instead of progress, that "This is as good as it gets, live with it!".

There must always be innovation, to try new things. Humans became what we are because of our innovation, our ability to create new flavors if our favorite wasn't available. This has always been the case for games, where progress is praised for the better of the medium, but Call of Duty has stopped this dead in its tracks. It's blasphemy in the face of a public that deserves more.

-Chillz
Showing 496-510 of 3990