The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839524
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Tomahawk vs. Throwing knife?

I would say Tomahawk because they go farther.
And speaking of tomahawks check out this sick random tomahawk that I got in a public Black Ops game:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGhkoigMXQA[/url]
jjsaysrawr
jjsaysrawr
5 posts
Nomad

mw3 is gonna be aweosme

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

How do you know that it is better?

There must be some new drug on the market that gives you the ability to predict the future.
Tomahawk vs. Throwing knife?

I prefer throwing knives because I can use them without throwing them and I get one more. With the tomahawk you have one try to hit your enemy.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

throwing knife cuz it bounce like a bouncy ball tomahawks aim is off so u have to adjust

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

throwing knife cuz it bounce like a bouncy ball tomahawks aim is off so u have to adjust

The tomahawk bounces off walls too and it's better because you can throw it way farer.
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I prefer throwing knives because I can use them without throwing them and I get one more. With the tomahawk you have one try to hit your enemy.

What do you mean by you can use them without throwing them?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What do you mean by you can use them without throwing them?

Press the knife button and you can use them without throwing them.
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Press the knife button and you can use them without throwing them.

But you always have a knife so it wouldn't matter. And in Black Ops you can still get more tomahawks by using the Scavenger perk.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It does matter because they seem quicker, and there are two of them, so I have two chances to kill my enemy, rather than one with the tomahawk. And anyway, I don't use the scavenger perk because it's useless to me. I don't need to pick up more ammo, it's not like I waste it all in three kills; I'd rather have something more useful.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

You know in Black Ops you can have Warlord Pro which gives you 2 tomahawks.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yeah, but I don't use that perk on all my classes. I also don't understand why you're trying to argue with what I prefer using.

Aside from that, I noticed earlier that there's a soda machine on Kino that allows you to carry three weapons. Why didn't I notice it before? It's near the third area. I only noticed it today because I was walking slowly, but it's a cool perk. It's nice being able to carry three weapons. Now that I've found this out, my preferred weapons are the thunder gun, HK21, and RPK, and once they're PaP'd they're excellent weapons. Earlier I had the HK21, RPK, and ray gun, and I lasted a while, up until round 30 or 31 with my little brother, but I probably could've gotten to 35 if I had the thunder gun. But oh well, doesn't really matter. I can't wait to get Xbox Live again in three days so I can play online again, it's much more enjoyable that way rather than playing with one other person, to me.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Aside from that, I noticed earlier that there's a soda machine on Kino that allows you to carry three weapons. Why didn't I notice it before? It's near the third area. I only noticed it today because I was walking slowly, but it's a cool perk. It's nice being able to carry three weapons.

Wait a min. There's no perk on Kino that allows you to carry three guns, I thought that was Mule Kick which is only on Moon, not Kino, and if it is on Kino, where is it?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hmm, from the reading the comments it looks like they added it today.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Yeah, but I don't use that perk on all my classes. I also don't understand why you're trying to argue with what I prefer using.

Sorry, just didn't understand what you were trying to say.

Wait a min. There's no perk on Kino that allows you to carry three guns, I thought that was Mule Kick which is only on Moon, not Kino, and if it is on Kino, where is it?

Treyarch recently had an update and added Mule Kick on every zombies map. If you want to see the location of each one on ever map CLICK HERE
Showing 781-795 of 3990