The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839512
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

****, I hate it when people get in my way on Kino. I'm trying to gather up the zombies on the stage and a guy runs in front of me then half of the zombies cut through the stage and follow him and I get trapped then die.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

****, I hate it when people get in my way on Kino. I'm trying to gather up the zombies on the stage and a guy runs in front of me then half of the zombies cut through the stage and follow him and I get trapped then die.

Yeah, I also dislike how after a zombie hits you and you die it looks like you keep going for one second or so and than it stops.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yeah, I experience that sometimes. Yesterday I did when I got trapped on solo, though I escaped then a second later I fell.

I try to get my teammates to get the juggernog once we turn the power on, but they usually spend everything on the mystery box, then they'll probably fall when the next round starts and expect me to get them up right away. I mean, you didn't listen to me when I told you to get something that'll help you survive longer, so why should I listen to you? The juggernog is essential to survival, because once you're above round 10 then the zombies start swarming and some of them double swing, and when dogs come it's very useful.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

I try to get my teammates to get the juggernog once we turn the power on, but they usually spend everything on the mystery box, then they'll probably fall when the next round starts and expect me to get them up right away. I mean, you didn't listen to me when I told you to get something that'll help you survive longer, so why should I listen to you? The juggernog is essential to survival, because once you're above round 10 then the zombies start swarming and some of them double swing, and when dogs come it's very useful.

good startegy. 1 problem get both jugger and a box u need something to keep u alive. Dogs arent that hard . if u have the power on there is a glitch for dogs. i use this all the timethe first set of doors that seperate the stage from the lobby the ones close to the stage. walk along the wall on those stairs til u hit the door. the dogs think u are behind the door. so if u r on the right side they gather at the top of the stairs if on the left they gather at the bottom note this only works on dogs becuz they must be mentally challenged. this glitch is good if u have a crappy gun no amm or ur whole team is stupid and dies. if ur team is known to go down alot trying getting the ballastic knife out of the box and PaP it cuz u knife ur teamate when they r down and they are revived or u can shoot the knife at them. the bowie knife is great til round 10 one knife 1 kill on all zombies so massive points.

this doesnt bother me unless it is in the first room in the opening rounds when they steal ur kills and window. my saying is if they act like a B!tc)-( act like a bigger one. by this i mean open one door take kills do what ever u want. if someone goes down if u want dont revive them by doing that they learn their lesson. Yes this mean so dont report me but it works and what goes around comes around i just do it worse
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

1 problem get both jugger and a box u need something to keep u alive.

I usually get the MP40 and stakeout; the stakeout takes out a dog with one shot. And after that I just get my route going around the stage while the others are usually somewhere else on the map. On the inside of the stage I use the stakeout for the people in front of me and when on the outside I use the MP40 to get points; and once there are too many zombies and if I have enough points I run to one of the electric traps and activate them then go back to the stage by walking around the map. Then I keep doing this for basically the whole match, but after a round or two I try my luck with the mystery box. I also get four of the perks; juggernog, speed cola, mule kick, and quick revive or double tap, usually quick revive to revive my teammates quickly. I don't understand what the double tap does. It doesn't look like it does anything for me when I get it.

^ That normally gets me to round 25-30. If I'm on a good team then we usually get to 35-40 before we get bored then die.
if ur team is known to go down alot trying getting the ballastic knife out of the box and PaP it cuz u knife ur teamate when they r down and they are revived or u can shoot the knife at them.

If I have mule kick or if I'm going to get it then I get the ballistic knife if it comes up, since I don't necessarily need the third weapon if there are four people on my team.
this doesnt bother me unless it is in the first room in the opening rounds when they steal ur kills and window.

Well, it bothers me when I have all my perks and weapons; a person comes out in front of me sprinting then the zombies ambush me. And yeah, that bothers me, too. I played in a match with a person about three weeks ago and he constantly threw grenades at all the windows stealing the kills, but once he fell down we didn't help him. If you want to steal kills and not work as a team, then we won't help you. I mean, I don't really need four people, anyway; three is enough.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

double tap doesnt really work for single shot and the mp is a true machine gun so it doesnt affect it. double tap speeds up guns like the hk and ak74

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Oh, well, no use in getting that anymore. The other four are far more important to me.

Boltrig
Boltrig
1 posts
Nomad

Hey I play black ops wii and does anyone know what button to press to activate the meteors on zombies? I have custom controls set.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Hey I play black ops wii and does anyone know what button to press to activate the meteors on zombies? I have custom controls set.

Well on Xbox 360 it is X and on PS3 it is Square so I'm guessing on the Wii is it whatever the reload button is.
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

double tap doesnt really work for single shot and the mp is a true machine gun so it doesnt affect it. double tap speeds up guns like the hk and ak74

Double tap speeds up every gun, but I dislike it because it waste your ammo faster.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Double tap speeds up every gun, but I dislike it because it waste your ammo faster.

If you're above round 25 then that doesn't really matter since the guns won't kill many zombies; when you're that far then they're just giving you points and you activate the traps to kill the zombies. The only gun that really kills them when you reach those rounds is the Zeus Cannon and probably the ray gun.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hmm, I've been seeing this on a lot of zombie videos on YouTube:
Shouldn't Treyarch release a game called, Call Of Duty Zombies? Imagine, Nacht Der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Kino, Five, DOA, Asension, COTD, Shangri La, the last map pack, and an additional 5, 10 or even 15 maps, with a campaign. If you think that would be AWESOME, copy and paste this to every zombies video and thumbs up, if you all support this, it could become an actual game!

What do you guys think of that?

I don't think they should make a whole new game solely for that, but it'd be neat to have it as downloadable content in Black Ops, or probably putting a price on it, say $20.

Nutcase7979
Nutcase7979
10 posts
Nomad

Id have to say CoD 1 is the best and CoD 1 UO the best cod games <3

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Hmm, I've been seeing this on a lot of zombie videos on YouTube:
Shouldn't Treyarch release a game called, Call Of Duty Zombies? Imagine, Nacht Der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Kino, Five, DOA, Asension, COTD, Shangri La, the last map pack, and an additional 5, 10 or even 15 maps, with a campaign. If you think that would be AWESOME, copy and paste this to every zombies video and thumbs up, if you all support this, it could become an actual game!

What do you guys think of that?

I honestly don't think they should make a whole new game just for zombies.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Flag

its A if u use nunchuck idk for classic
Showing 796-810 of 3990