The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839508
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Roflcopter1924
Roflcopter1924
6 posts
Jester

mw3 will be the best[b]

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

mw3 will be the best[b]

Doubt that. All it looks like is MW2 but more perks.
JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I completely agree, but they have been releasing a new CoD each year for some time now...

I didn't really start playing Call of Duty until after the release of MW2. Then I went back and played the better games like CoD4 and WaW. I wish the releases would be delayed for up to a year and a half, maybe two years.
RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

Modern Warfare
Release Date: November 05, 2007

World at War
Release Date: November 11, 2008

Modern Warfare 2
Release Date: November 10, 2009

Black Ops
Release Date: November 09, 2010

Modern Warfare 3
Release Date: November 08, 2011

look at that november the lucky month, i expect that modern warfare 3 would be a game full of epicness and great story + graphs= best game of the year
JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

look at that november the lucky month, i expect that modern warfare 3 would be a game full of epicness and great story + graphs= best game of the year

The graphics are nice, I'll admit. The story is okay. Honestly, the older games of Call of Duty have much better campaigns. I would much rather play a full campaign of CoD2 or WaW than MW2 or Black Ops.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Wii gets screwed again by CoD its comes out december 31 but atleast it comes comes out

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

Wii versions of Xbox 360 games are the biggest joke...

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Wii versions of Xbox 360 games are the biggest joke...

It's mainly the big titles that are joke such as Call of Duty because compared to playing it on Xbox or PS3 it's just bad. Especially the graphics.
JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

It's mainly the big titles that are joke such as Call of Duty because compared to playing it on Xbox or PS3 it's just bad. Especially the graphics.

I have played CoD4 on the Wii a long time ago with my friend and it was horrible. The controls were so different and it still didn't really make it feel any more realistic, like some people have said, nor is it as promising as Xbox or PS3.
hunt111
hunt111
3 posts
Nomad

ha! PS3 is better than any xbox
ps:i made PS3 bigger than the xbox
pss:if u didnt see it look

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

ha! PS3 is better than any xbox
ps:i made PS3 bigger than the xbox
pss:if u didnt see it look

Wrong thread. I think you are looking for this one
matt6233
matt6233
3 posts
Nomad

cod is best on playstation

i have it on wii =(

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

didn't really make it feel any more realistic, like some people have said

It isn't realistic at all. In the real world, will you die if someone shoots to your leg?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That depends on several things, such as the bullet, the gun it's fired from, where it hit exactly, if you leave it there instead of caring for it, etc. But if you mean instantly dying from getting shot in the leg, then probably not, unless your leg is completely shot off or something.

lukeloo
lukeloo
4 posts
Peasant

Cod is best on Xbox, but I haven't got it...

Showing 826-840 of 3990