The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839507
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
JIMPAOK
JIMPAOK
10 posts
Peasant

cod mw 2, 45.000 kills and 36.000 deaths in ps3, name DAS-JIM-NON

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

cod mw 2, 45.000 kills and 36.000 deaths

Is that supposed to mean that you got 45 kills and 36 deaths in one game?
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

Apparently so. High-points game. Pretty monotonous. ugh.

-Chillz
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Yeah. My favorite game type is Search and Destroy because I like the fact where when you die, you don't respawn until the next round.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I never liked that mode, I prefer team deathmatch and free for all because it's fast paced and more enjoyable for me.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

No it means that in all his games together he got 45000 kills and 36000 deaths. Not just in a couple 1000 frounds, but in his total rounds.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

i pretty sure 45 and 36 is possible in a match. This is legit i not making up any bullcrap but i did have 79 kills and 20 deaths deaths on a game of domination in nuketown. 20 min of pure slaughter fest attack dogs 2 times 8 kills each time i was playing with a bunch of noobs that i just stole their packages and left them hacked so it killed them. i got kicked right after for "hacking".

Cod is more realistic in terms of aiming on wii. graphics another story. U have to actually point and shoot instead of moving a control stick. in the military does ur m16 have a control stick to aim no so haha.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

i pretty sure 45 and 36 is possible in a match. This is legit i not making up any bullcrap but i did have 79 kills and 20 deaths deaths on a game of domination in nuketown. 20 min of pure slaughter fest attack dogs 2 times 8 kills each time i was playing with a bunch of noobs that i just stole their packages and left them hacked so it killed them. i got kicked right after for "hacking".

Yeah it's not that difficult to get that many kills. Especially in Demolition on a small map like Nuketown. On one game I was playing Demolition on Radiation w/ my friends, and one of my friends got over 200 kills before the game ended.
JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

i pretty sure 45 and 36 is possible in a match.

This is pretty easy to do on games that last a long time, such as Headquarters or Demolition. It also depends on who you are going against. If the enemy consists of a bunch of new players, your kills and score will probably skyrocket.
DeadlyAssassan07
DeadlyAssassan07
62 posts
Shepherd

I just preporded the hardened edition of mw3. so excited. anyone else?

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I'm excited a little, but not enough to preorder it. So I'll probably get it later on after it comes out.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Not really, it's just about the same as all the others, so I don't see a point in me wasting $60 on it. I'll probably rent it the first week it's out then make my decision, but I won't buy it right away. Considering I have Black Ops and several other games that keep me entertained, I'll probably wait a few months until the price goes down to $40 or something.
steu
steu
43 posts
Nomad

im at lvl 23 prestige 3! but now i cant go to multiplayer!i dont know why!=(

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What does prestige give you? Any special things? If so, then what? I'm currently at level 43, and once I get to 50 I might prestige if it gives anything good, but if not I don't see a point.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

my multiplayer for cod 4 isnt workin.. any helP?

Showing 841-855 of 3990