The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839504
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I only use the snipers on offline multiplayer. I overall prefer using the assault rifles and submachine guns.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

i use snipers on array every where else i use the stoner

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I have a sword in Mithril armor and I am killing the legion of Mehrunes Dagon.

Oh wait this isn't about Oblivion.

But I always use the p90, ak 47, ACR, or m4

ryuta123
ryuta123
37 posts
Nomad

I use sniper in online just for fun. I really suck at playing sniper. I am still at my 3rd prestige because this game wasn't that good then the other cod games I know so yeah.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

Meh, I don't play it that often, so I don't think I'll prestige. Do you lose your guns if you prestige?

Yeah, you loose pretty much everything.
I don't really play all that often, so there's no point in me prestiging.
LegendaryRedriders
LegendaryRedriders
75 posts
Nomad

ARE YOU TIRED OF MEDIOCRE CLANS? HATE HARD SCOPING NOOBS?
JOIN TSC CLAN. THE TRICK SHOTTING CLAN
CONTACT TSC x Nova ON XBOX TO JOIN

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Do you lose your guns if you prestige?

Yep. You start from scratch.
Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

^ It is not the end of the world though! Today I went 14-1 with the Mp5k on SnD. The starter weapons are totally usable and if used correctly are devastating.(mp5k/m16)

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

HATE HARD SCOPING NOOBS?

Do you know that hardscoping is the REAL sniping. In real if there is a enemy 10 km of u you are nit going to quick scope. You never do because it is fake and noob.
I was ashamed of myself every time I did it.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

In real

Its a game so don't even start. A better argument is that you can't tell someone how they should play the game it is their choice.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

He shouldn't get the most kills in a game.

You clearly have not seen me hard snipe.

I snipe on about 75% of the maps, though I'm trying to use other weapons to become a more balanced player. Just got 1000 Headshots for the Barret .50 early in my fifth prestige (I'd been using the Intervention before), so I've been messing around with the EBR now.

Heres my clase (I play hardcore headquarters, hence the silencer)

Primary: M21 EBR w/ Silencer and Extended Magazines (With Blue Tiger Camo)
Secondary: TMP w/ Silencer and Extended Magazines

Equipment: Claymore
Special: Stun Grenades

Perk 1: Bling PRO
Perk 2: Cold Blooded PRO
Perk 3: Commando PRO

Kill Streaks (Going after the Prestige Challenges, and I've already gotten the Predator and Harrier ones)

5 Kills: Predator
6 Kills: Airstrike
7 Kills: Attack Helicoptor

I've already gotten the Predator challenge, but I ussualy get two kills with it, so thats easier to do. Gotta watch out for friendly fire with the Airstrike though, so I ussualy use it when I'm the last guy left on my team when we have the headquarters, so I have no one to worry about.

Favorite map is Derail, for obvious reasons. Great sniping on that one. Followed by Wasteland, then Afghan.

On the topic of quick scoping: You can watch peoples cam on your team when you die and your team holds the headquarters, and I've noticed that alot of the people who quickscope aren't very good at it.

Played Derail last night, and I went 81-7-22. Not too bad. Used the Predator/Harrier/Chopper Gunner on Afghan: Domination, and went 120-10 I think, or around that. Personal best on any map.
steu
steu
43 posts
Nomad

cod black ops is the best game of this series

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

...what?? Hard-scoping long-range is not easy. I don't use a full scope usually because it's so tough to take a good shot. And xNightwish is right...that's what a sniper is SUPPOSED to do. As of now, snipers gun-rush and take no-scope kills because it's a one-shot kill. A professional in-game sniper stays back and stays alive. He shouldn't get the most kills in a game. He's just there to take out the weaker, blitz-style players of the corner campers, who are the real noobs, thank you.

This is true if your a *****. (no offense). On array in a game of domination 20 kills plus kills 4 deaths. i sit in the most obvious place and anyone who attempts to try to take position B form Position C is getting a bullet between the eyes or between the legs. The idea to provide support like this is to give the target you are shooting at lead. If u use a normal scope use the lines if u sit in the tower on array you want to use the first dash for runners. that means put their chest oor waist on the first dash and fire guarenteed a kill. Walkers or standers shoot normal. Search your surrounding if it looks like a gun is pointed at you they are now youre high value targets occasionaly check your side for counter snipers or just have 2 allies to do that.
Best class for this
Primary: L96A1
Attachments:extended mag
Secondary: Python
Attachments:dual weild
Equipment:claymore (a must)
Normal Frags
Flashbangs
Ghost or Ghost Pro
Scout or Scout Pro
I like Hacker but you choose

This is my guide to long range snping
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

cod black ops is the best game of this series

Black Ops in my opinion is the worst of the CoD series. I think that Cod 4, MW2, or World at War was the best. Black Ops just didn't meet my expectations. The only reason I sometimes play it is to snipe because it is more exciting. The majority of the people that play Black Ops use assault rifles. Especially the FAMAS. Modern Warfare 3 to me looks like it will be the same as MW2 but with new perks, weapons, killstreaks, and a few changes that they made.

Ghost or Ghost Pro
Scout or Scout Pro
I like Hacker but you choose

This is my guide to long range snping

Here is my class for sniping long range:

Primary: L96A1
Attachment: Variable Scope (For adjusting the zoom of the scope)
Secondary: CZ75
Attachment: Akimbo/Dual Wield (You can change to these pistols a lot faster than any other)

Lethal: (Doesn't matter)
Tactical: Stuns (To slow the enemy to make them easier to shoot)
Equipment: Claymore (For anyone that comes from behind)

Perk 1: Scavenger Pro(For more ammo) or Ghost/Ghost Pro (To not show up on the radar)
Perk 2: Sleight of Hand (To reload faster)
Perk 3: (Doesn't matter)
Azithor
Azithor
1 posts
Nomad

Rawr Black ops sucks, Mw3 let us hope it's better.

Showing 871-885 of 3990