The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839502
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
JamminDeV
JamminDeV
39 posts
Nomad

Got to 14 Prestige, got my kd up around 2.37 or something, then quit.

RainbowofDeth
RainbowofDeth
6 posts
Nomad

I gave up playing Call of Duty all together. It's just full of cheaters and camping noob's!
It's not a team based game. Even if it's team-deathmatch, it's still everyone for their self!
Call of Duty 4 was the only decent one because it actually took skill to kill someone whereas now there's so much aim assist that you can basically shoot around corners and kill someone!

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Greatest time last night im friends with a hacker on black ops he hacked it knives became a gun. u could knife from 50 feet. My end k/d was 80/5 no one reliezed it was hacked

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I just pre ordered mw3!!! I'm so happy!! Can't wait
They also gave a cool picture which was nice, but I wish I got more. Like a ghost hat from mw2. That would be really awesome

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

^ Yeah a poster doesn't seem like much compared to some of the other game's preorder package.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Twenty days! <3

20 days for CoD and only 7 until Battlefield 3 :O
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

Well, I think that its pretty funny that in the midst of the Battlefield 3 v. Modern Warfare 3 rivalry, there's one game that has made great strides to stay on top of the competition.

Of course I'm talking about Saint's Row The Third. Who else would make this trailer?

-Chillz

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Just downloaded "Total Miner" on Xbox LIVE. Minecraft for 360.

Is Total Miner fun? I have downloaded CastleMiner before, but never Total Miner. And besides, they are actually making Minecraft for the Xbox 360 and Kinect.
Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

Hey we're talking about COD here! Anyway I think it's one of the most beautiful game ever made.

Type70item
Type70item
18 posts
Nomad

Hey we're talking about COD here! Anyway I think it's one of the most beautiful game ever made.

I think it provided one of the best VS FPS engines out there, a good alternative to the futuristic combat of the Halo games, but 'beautiful' is a bit of an overstatment
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Black Ops, for example, was NOT beautiful.

I totally agree. Modern Warfare 2 out of all of them was the most beautiful and had the best graphics, but Black Ops didn't meet that at all.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah mw2 was pretty good. I didn't really like the currency system as much....
Hey speeking of that, do u guys no any easier way of getting headshots? I have just been going out there and hoping I get lucky.... Any tips?

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Hey speeking of that, do u guys no any easier way of getting headshots? I have just been going out there and hoping I get lucky.... Any tips?

Well you could play a lot of Demolition and Domination and just camp at the flag or bomb, and wait for them to plant or go prone, then get the headshot. This works for me most of the time.
jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Just tried MW2, again. Long time ago i've tried it. I've forgot how cool the game is!

BigBi
BigBi
1 posts
Nomad

I'm back on CoD4. That game is still a blast.

Same. I don't play Black Ops anymore.
Showing 901-915 of 3990