The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839503
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Rawr Black ops sucks, Mw3 let us hope it's better.

I agree. Black Ops definitely isn't my favorite and never will be. As for MW3? Well, I hope it is at least better than Black Ops.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Secondary: CZ75
Attachment: Akimbo/Dual Wield (You can change to these pistols a lot faster than any other)

I might be fast to pull out cuz of sleight of hand. python has more power and faster reload. (compared with no sleight of Hand

Perk 1: Scavenger Pro(For more ammo)

never
never
never
never
never
never
never
never
never
never when you are sniping u are spotted so easy. i pick dumb snipers like u right off. enemy spy plane becomes your worst nightmare

Perk 2: Sleight of Hand (To reload faster)

This is a waste of a perk. when sniping u want an advantage every round fired. scout gives longer breathes for better accuarcy.

Shall i continue riping your guide apart?

Yes i shall.

Lethal: (Doesn't matter)

This does tommies dont work very well unless you assualt. stickies dont go far frags roll creating extra distance. I think frags win here.

Attachment: Variable Scope (For adjusting the zoom of the scope)

One bad thing is multi targets at multi ranges. it quicker to have a normal old scope. this is good only for long range. Irs i find are better than varible but a normal scope is the best.

Primary: L96A1

Wow one right thing.

Im done now.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

never
never
never
never
never
never
never
never
never
never when you are sniping u are spotted so easy. i pick dumb snipers like u right off. enemy spy plane becomes your worst nightmare

I believe he said Ghost Pro to. If u quote, quote good or else I can make u say:
Im
bad
at
sniping

Attachment: Variable Scope (For adjusting the zoom of the scope)

It can be useful if u don't see the screen good or u use a small tv. It is a very useful attachment and there aren't many good sniper attachments.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

I believe he said Ghost Pro to. If u quote, quote good or else I can make u say:
Im
bad
at
sniping

Its the whole fact he said scavenger. scavenger is never good for anything
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

Im done now.

There was no point in doing that. Everybody has their own strategy and can play their own way. The instructions don't say:
YOU MUST HAVE GHOST PRO WHILE SNIPING!11!!one!1

I admire how he uses Scavenger instead of Ghost. Almost every single player on Black Ops uses Ghost and it's really friggin' annoying.
Also, if he plans on staying alive, you don't want to run out of ammo. If you do, it would be a REALLY bad idea to go out into the open and find ammo, therefore blowing your cover.
It sounds like a better idea to risk getting spotted by a UAV then risking death.

this is good only for long range

No. False. It is adjustable. You can adjust it to however you want. Whether you are sniping long or short range.

I think frags win here.

Why in the world would you use frags while sniping? It blows your cover and exploding weapons/lethal grenades are seemingly irrelevant while sniping.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

I admire how he uses Scavenger instead of Ghost. Almost every single player on Black Ops uses Ghost and it's really friggin' annoying.
Also, if he plans on staying alive, you don't want to run out of ammo. If you do, it would be a REALLY bad idea to go out into the open and find ammo, therefore blowing your cover.
It sounds like a better idea to risk getting spotted by a UAV then risking death.

More use lightweight first off. second trying to get ammo blows your cover. no matter what im picking him off either while hes camping or while he is sniping.

There was no point in doing that. Everybody has their own strategy and can play their own way. The instructions don't say:
YOU MUST HAVE GHOST PRO WHILE SNIPING!11!!one!1

agian taking everything out of context.

No. False. It is adjustable. You can adjust it to however you want. Whether you are sniping long or short range.

It takes longer to adjust then just using a set scope therefore the difference between dead enemy and dead u.

Why in the world would you use frags while sniping? It blows your cover and exploding weapons/lethal grenades are seemingly irrelevant while sniping.

grenades can be important what hppens when some is in ur spot and u need to clear them out?????? Now what

Anymore questions ill be here
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

agian taking everything out of context.

How so, kind sir?

It takes longer to adjust then just using a set scope therefore the difference between dead enemy and dead u.

Yes, that's true. Even though there is nothing wrong with the set scope, I would rather have a higher diversity of settings while sniping.

grenades can be important what hppens when some is in ur spot and u need to clear them out??????

First of all, you wouldn't have any time to pull the pin on the grenade. You would be dead by then.
Second of all, I thought if you had ghost, that didn't happen...?
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

How so, kind sir?

I meant by i was done with my comment and how i was riducling his decent stragety

First of all, you wouldn't have any time to pull the pin on the grenade. You would be dead by then.
Second of all, I thought if you had ghost, that didn't happen...?

What if u die from countersniper or a lucky shot. that guy then takes ur hiding place. How you going to kill him. guns too load. stickies travel too far or explode too quickly. Cook a frag roll it in poof guy gone.

Yes, that's true. Even though there is nothing wrong with the set scope, I would rather have a higher diversity of settings while sniping.

This is only if u want 15 kills and a hard time. normal scope 20 kills and kill fest

Anymore kind sir
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Actually, I use Scavenger on my Door-Kicker class, which is composed of a Stakeout and Akimbo...something. 1911's, maybe. Scavenger is actually useful for a shotgun run-like-a-freak class, which you generally use when you're frustrated or really really really want that last killcam.

Haha i no what u mean but i use stoner and run into a crowd and somehow come out .

It amazes me, though, that they added a thermal scope that was complete trash. MW2 included a black-and-white thermal scope to take out camoflaged snipers and such. BlakOpz did the same thing, they just made theirs "different" to be original. unfortunately, different means worse.

good point i no what you mean
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

This is only if u want 15 kills and a hard time. normal scope 20 kills and kill fest

I didn't say there was anything wrong with the set scope, did I? I simply said I prefer the adjustable one. There is no need to criticize my opinion.

What if u die from countersniper or a lucky shot. that guy then takes ur hiding place.

Shoot him with your gun. A frag won't take out a countersniper, although it does have high range, it doesn't go that far.

Anymore kind sir

No need to get confrontational
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

I didn't say there was anything wrong with the set scope, did I? I simply said I prefer the adjustable one. There is no need to criticize my opinion.

just giving example

Shoot him with your gun. A frag won't take out a countersniper, although it does have high range, it doesn't go that far.

Wait if enemies all round 1 shot kills 1 guy u just created an unessarcy beacon. Frag is used at close range.

No need to get confrontational

does it make u feel uncomfortable

Tip: pick up a gun if u hav the chance to replce ur pistol
Tip 2: dont sniper on nuketown
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

@jt25rox
I don't stay in one spot when I snipe so I was just making up a class on what I would probably do if I was "long range" sniping. I like quickscoping and running around with a sniper more than sitting in one location.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

I like quickscoping and running around with a sniper more than sitting in one location.

Scavenger would work for this.

I find quicking scoping hard because im use to long range
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I just went up to sixth prestige in MW2, and I started using the Intervention to complete those prestige challenges, and I just realized how much I detest it.

Horrible follow up shot time, and you have no ammo. Intervention has 20 (I think), Barret 50 has 40 (I think). Plus it looks ugly.

CJohnson81
CJohnson81
36 posts
Nomad

I hate Black Ops so much, its fake. Its all host. And even if you all have good connection, the hit detection is terrible and so many things go wrong. I play competitively and I hate playing black Ops, now, I must play in order to stay in my competitive state. But when no one from my team is on, I go to CoD4 (the best of them all).

Showing 886-900 of 3990