The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839497
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i am still playing mw2 too!
alright so to get headshots be a total noob and camp out, got it lol

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

MW2 is beast...
WaW campaign is best....
black ops sucks balls....
GO MW2....
Ps3 is what u should play on though.....

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Hey speeking of that, do u guys no any easier way of getting headshots?

Headshots are easier to get with a sniper, but if you're using an assault rifle, smg, or lmg, I would use at least Steady Aim and a holographic sight. Always works for me.

Ps3 is what u should play on though.....

What's the difference between playing CoD on PS3 rather than Xbox?
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

whats anyones thoughts on the strike packages because IMO I think they are kinda getting too complex and they should keep it as it is.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

whats anyones thoughts on the strike packages because IMO I think they are kinda getting too complex and they should keep it as it is.

They're alright. It would have been fine if they just stuck with the normal killstreak layout. I see what they are trying to do, but I don't think that it was needed.

I have a question though. Are they going to have any Modern Warfare 2 or CoD 4 maps in MW3?
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Don't know yet. But MW2 released 2 DLC's, and each had 2 classic maps in it (Crash and Overgrown, then Vacant and Strike).

Hope they bring Vacant. That was one of the best maps.
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Check out this CoD edit that I did using my own gameplay. I think it turned out pretty nice. Can you guys tell what you think of it:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nBqGm3b3aI[/url]
http://i51.tinypic.com/mltmp4.png

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

I love the idea, it let's people play how they want to play.
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I don't know which people are worse in, MW2 or Black ops because I just played a match in MW2, and like the last time I've played that was like 4-5 months ago and I just got a nuke in Favela. Every time I play Black ops I always get dogs so I don't know which players are worse in because they're really bad in both games.

iammadness
iammadness
2 posts
Nomad

i Luvs CoD! it should be on this site... like the ipod format. If you are lookin to play CoD or Assassins Creed Brotherhood friend me on xbox my gt is: xMr Unicorn

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Yea black ops servers crashed for wii they are back up i thought i was hacked

SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

omg xMr unicorn I've played you before : o. anyways about cod i personally an not looking forward to mw3 i think the only thing still cool about cod is zombies and that's not in mw3 is it, no that's why I'm more of a battlefield fan.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Thirteen days!

17 days. And BtF 3 is out right? But CoD fans need to wait.
BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

They should really put the L85A2 (gun) in Cod as it is the most accurate rifle atm

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

They should really put the L85A2 (gun) in Cod as it is the most accurate rifle atm
Actually, the M-200 is the most accurate at the moment, recording a hit on a dime sized bulls eye at 2,100 meters.
Showing 916-930 of 3990