The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839494
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
sysy
sysy
5 posts
Peasant

the CoD community SUCKS for PS3. If you are thinking of getting a PS3 just for CoD, DO NOT. There isnt one player that isnt a hardcore camper, tuber, hackes, or some little kid with a mic. DO NOT BUY A PS3 FOR CoD only, you have been warned lol.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

^ The Xbox community isn't any better.
I don't believe I've posted on this thread before. I like CoD, but not a huge fan. I prefer Battlefield when it comes to realistic shooters, but CoD is still pretty fun. I actually hate Modern Warfare 2, but I like Black Ops. MW2 is just a completely unbalanced, hacker and little kid filled game. And don't get me started on quickscopers and tactical nukes. But anyways, I liked all the Cod games besides MW2.

AztecEmp
AztecEmp
6 posts
Nomad

Compared to what you guy say above, the Wii community sounds really nice. Maybe it's because there is less people playing on the Wii, but still it's full of hackers.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I like CoD, but not a huge fan. I prefer Battlefield when it comes to realistic shooters, but CoD is still pretty fun.

Uuhm... That is because CoD is more arcade and BTF more realism based.
metalman12
metalman12
4 posts
Nomad

Who else here is excited for the release of modern warfare 3?

boomer549
boomer549
27 posts
Peasant

Who else here is excited for the release of modern warfare 3?

Me.

@aztec,
You're going off topic, here. I'm not trying to Mini-Mod, but please, this is for CoD, not consoles.
Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

@aztec,
You're going off topic, here. I'm not trying to Mini-Mod, but please, this is for CoD, not consoles.

This thread I believe has gone far more off-topic previously, but I should say that this is still related as it's to do with the community of each console with regards to Call of Duty... unless Aztec did actually go off-topic

- H
boomer549
boomer549
27 posts
Peasant

unless Aztec did actually go off-topic

He did. He talked about a console, which I think, goes on another thread, catergory... Whatever. He still went off-topic. And yes, I'm aware this thread has gone off-topic a while back ago.
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Uuhm... That is because CoD is more arcade and BTF more realism based.

I mean realistic themed shooters. Shooters that use real guns and stuff like that, like CoD and Battlefield and MoH.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I mean realistic themed shooters. Shooters that use real guns and stuff like that, like CoD and Battlefield and MoH.

Aan. I see. In the past I liked BTF to over CoD but nowadays I don't like both.
Although the dogfights in BTF 3 really look amazing in MP.
MindSucker
MindSucker
62 posts
Nomad

CoD8 looks awesome. Ok. I've nothing more to say, BF sucks muahahhauhaha (cinegro parlÃ&sup2

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

I think Modern Warfare 2 will always be the best even how good MW3 is it is gonna be better

Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

He did. He talked about a console, which I think, goes on another thread, catergory...

Console community that is probably in relation to CoD as you can't determine the entire community of consoles the way Aztec would have if he had been referring to the entire community. He was keeping CoD as part of the topic I am sure.

The same way I could argue aspects of Battlefield making it a good game in this thread could be used in the context of arguing it is a BETTER one than CoD, but no mention of CoD need be there until the particular debate is closed and thus a conclusion can be drawn.

Speaking of Battlefield:
BF sucks muahahhauhaha (cinegro parlÃÂ&sup2

1) Refer to each argument I've drawn in previous pages for why Call of Duty is bad.
2) How is Battlefield bad? This game has also been referred to and more up to date information from me and / or ChillzMaster are on different threads.
3) Grow up?

Examples of CoD being bad:
I think Modern Warfare 2 will always be the best

1) Poor balance
2) Stupidly priced map packs, with the first one been made prior to the release of the game so they can siphon more money which is absurd.
3) Incredibly poor hit registration

And for an off-note (that also stands for Battlefield): Poor community.

Feel free to dispute against any of those points but I can almost guarantee it's not going to work.

- H
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

What do u think treyarc is going to produce for next years cod game
BO2
WAW2
Is infinityward working on mw4 or something else already?
Ayone have an idea

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

What do u think treyarc is going to produce for next years cod game
BO2
WAW2
Is infinityward working on mw4 or something else already?
Ayone have an idea

Whatever makes the most amount of cash.

CoD8 looks awesome. Ok. I've nothing more to say, BF sucks muahahhauhaha (cinegro parlÃÂ&sup2

Cod 8 looks awesome because it just looks like his 2 predesecors but combined into one game with the same horrible **** over and over again.

But wouldn't it just be great if EA and Activision created no BTF and COD for 1 or 2 years just so that smaller company/games could have attention and be played. And maybe Dice could focus on games like Mirror's Edge and IW could come up with a new title so they wouldn't have only made CoD and expansions.
Showing 931-945 of 3990