The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839492
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
theflame3000
theflame3000
6 posts
Nomad

I CANT WAIT FOR MW3 IT 60 DOLLARS ON PS3 AND 30 ON XBOX, KINDA STRANGE MUST BE BECAUSE OF BLUE RAY AND GRAPHICS

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

yeah its cuz of the high quality awesomeness.

boomer549
boomer549
27 posts
Peasant

u guys getting mw3? If so, what's your gamertag?

My gamertag is the same username here on ArmorGames. Only with a capital B, so instead it looks like this:

Boomer549

"Boomer549" for me is universal.
Lordkazuya
Lordkazuya
20 posts
Nomad

MW3 IS COMING OUT IN 2 DAYS XD

boomer549
boomer549
27 posts
Peasant

Yes, kazuya, it's coming out in 2 days. I heard that it's already out in the UK. By now it's already at(or near) the stores, and everybody's gettin' ready to load them into the stocks and be sold out in 1 week.

theflame3000
theflame3000
6 posts
Nomad

its out on psn actually

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

ITS TOMARROW OH MY GOSH ITS TOMARROW AHHH SOO HAPPY IM GONNA CRY! and some people think ghost will be the bad guy. kinda makes sense if shepered faked it and ghost was in on it. and most people think he is not dead. he got shot in the shoulder and erlier in the game he was complaning about always having to wear these fire proof vests everywere....
i think it might make sense if soap is having flash backs to before mw2 but after cod4. they really had a big jump in the middle so that qould make sense. and the guy who is in charge said something like..
"ghost isnt exactly dead...."
see? not exactly dead. he lives on in soaps memories and flash backs. kinda like the one sniper level in cod4 with price and such. thats what i think but hey, i will find out tomarrow :P

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

think ghost will be the bad guy

He was shot in the upper torso, then set on fire, and burned. Roach wasn't even shot, and he died. If it turns out he's alive, I'll throw my Xbox out the window for IW defying reason at such an astronomical level. Next they'd bring back Imren Zachiaev. :/
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

^
Video of you throwing your Xbox out the window would be awesome
I personally think it would be impossible for Roach to survive all of that, even with the suit. But we just have to wait and see.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

personally think it would be impossible for Roach to survive all of that, even with the suit

THEY SET HIM ON FREAKING FIRE. You don't top that. Besides, Price says 'They're dead Soap. Shepherd's cleaning house.' That kinda seals it for me.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

He was shot in the upper torso, then set on fire, and burned. Roach wasn't even shot, and he died. If it turns out he's alive, I'll throw my Xbox out the window for IW defying reason at such an astronomical level. Next they'd bring back Imren Zachiaev. :/
Then they'd bring back Woods to piss us off even more...
SceneTheKid
SceneTheKid
22 posts
Nomad

I can only imagine how many of your guys are fretting about MW2. . .

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Since it's released I suppose I should watch some videos of it on YouTube later on. That way I can decide on whether to buy it or simply rent it.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Just came on here to say that MW3 has a 2.7 out of 10 score on Metacritic on Xbox 360, and it's even worse on PC.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald
Showing 961-975 of 3990