ForumsGamesOfficial: 2011 Colony Tournament

171 34832
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone,

I know there's an annual Colony tournament that would like to be started, but I want to lay down some ground rules from the start.

When this tournament is over, we'll lock this topic until next year, when we'll update the thread title to reflect the current year.

RULES

1. This tournament does not "belong" to Quicksmasher/Fasty. He may have started it in the past, but he is no longer welcome as a member of our site FOR ANY PURPOSE, even if just to post on forums. The tournament will only be called the "Colony Tournament".

2. In compliance with our other rules, players proved to be cheating will face a 31-day temporary ban from the site. Circumvention of this ban, or a second hacking offense, will result in a permanent ban from the site. NO EXCEPTIONS. Report them to SoymasterYos or brp47 who will investigate and report to me.

3. Players who are permanently banned from the site may participate as GUESTS (not logged into the site or the game) if the tournament planners allow it, but creation of an account for this tournament will GET THE TOURNAMENT THREAD SHUT DOWN, and bans will be handed out. End of discussion.

4. The last active thread had a HUGE amount of text (copied from at least one or two other threads) written as a graphic image, which is unacceptable by our forum rules. We do NOT allow posting images of text, or posting text in alternate colors. Please continue to abide by these rules. Other tournament threads were shut down because we suspected that Fasty was trying to circumvent his bans in order to revive the tournament, or because they broke other forum rules (advertising, posting text as an image, etc).

As moderators and staff of the company, we still have the final say on whether a thread lives or dies, including this one.

---

With all that, let the games begin. Good luck to our players.

--
I reserve the right to edit this message at a later date to include more rules/notes.

• 171 Replies
inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

ohhh comon draco, i got school tooo, u gotta try man.

40P2P
40P2P
161 posts
Nomad

Can a mod or admin pls close this thread lol. This has be made quite awhile ago a rest assured it's not going to happen. Prob wont even be fun tbh. Im positive that some pro out there will start their own tourney with a good organizer. Atm this tourney just wont be started from lack of organization. This is my opnion at least. If anyone can say this should continue i will back off cuz it proves this is active. If not someone pls close this.

jordster5
jordster5
70 posts
Nomad

Everythings Jst Takin WAYYY To Long...

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

I'm sorry guys but I don't have enough time to continue running this or to play in the tournament. I will give permission to anyone who wants to continue it to continue it.

DracoTheDragon
DracoTheDragon
102 posts
Nomad

ohhh comon draco, i got school tooo, u gotta try man.

lol its a game dude....

Trying in school is much better than trying in a video game
NullDragon17
NullDragon17
21 posts
Nomad

how do u be in a tournment anyway

jordster5
jordster5
70 posts
Nomad

Lol Draco... and Chess... Whoever u give it to PLEASE DOONNTTT Give it To SoccerDude

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Trying in school is much better than trying in a video game

seriously...are you trying to insult me???!!!!

This tournament was a failure ever since it started. I am withdrawing if someone is going to take it over (which I highly doubt will happen)
Oblitr8
Oblitr8
162 posts
Nomad

I'll try
EST
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I don't want the tourney and yeah im withdrawing too unless someone else takes it

jordster5
jordster5
70 posts
Nomad

O Wells... Looks Like The Tourney is Ova :/.... Not Organized at all.... NO ONE CHECKS the forums... Why Not ACTUALLY POST IT on the ACTUAL GAME.... -_- So Then People Might Join.... Not on Forums :/

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

shame..

jordster5
jordster5
70 posts
Nomad

Indeed...

Oblitr8
Oblitr8
162 posts
Nomad

i agree

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Way to waste three posts guys(four with this one counting)

Showing 151-165 of 171