ForumsGamesOfficial: 2011 Colony Tournament

171 34815
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone,

I know there's an annual Colony tournament that would like to be started, but I want to lay down some ground rules from the start.

When this tournament is over, we'll lock this topic until next year, when we'll update the thread title to reflect the current year.

RULES

1. This tournament does not "belong" to Quicksmasher/Fasty. He may have started it in the past, but he is no longer welcome as a member of our site FOR ANY PURPOSE, even if just to post on forums. The tournament will only be called the "Colony Tournament".

2. In compliance with our other rules, players proved to be cheating will face a 31-day temporary ban from the site. Circumvention of this ban, or a second hacking offense, will result in a permanent ban from the site. NO EXCEPTIONS. Report them to SoymasterYos or brp47 who will investigate and report to me.

3. Players who are permanently banned from the site may participate as GUESTS (not logged into the site or the game) if the tournament planners allow it, but creation of an account for this tournament will GET THE TOURNAMENT THREAD SHUT DOWN, and bans will be handed out. End of discussion.

4. The last active thread had a HUGE amount of text (copied from at least one or two other threads) written as a graphic image, which is unacceptable by our forum rules. We do NOT allow posting images of text, or posting text in alternate colors. Please continue to abide by these rules. Other tournament threads were shut down because we suspected that Fasty was trying to circumvent his bans in order to revive the tournament, or because they broke other forum rules (advertising, posting text as an image, etc).

As moderators and staff of the company, we still have the final say on whether a thread lives or dies, including this one.

---

With all that, let the games begin. Good luck to our players.

--
I reserve the right to edit this message at a later date to include more rules/notes.

• 171 Replies
Sheogorath96
Sheogorath96
13 posts
Peasant

what happens if you quit is there a ban then as well? I don't quit just as a question of motivation for my team mates.

jordster5
jordster5
70 posts
Nomad

Now y uwud u get banned if u leave -_-

Haru13
Haru13
4 posts
Nomad

I like the rules soymaster has made. they seem fair and valid but my only question is how would the teams be formed?
I know some players would prefer others and all that but what if some one joins and is a noob that knows noone there should be a veteren player willing to fight alongside the noob. I'm no vet but i've been playing for four or five months now and it seems to me you can tell who is a newb or not. and i would volunteer to be on anyones team even a noob.

Daikenkini
Daikenkini
12 posts
Nomad

Who was even interested in participating.

jordster5
jordster5
70 posts
Nomad

alot of people at first but now idk

Daikenkini
Daikenkini
12 posts
Nomad

alot of people at first but now idk

Aha.
Showing 166-171 of 171