ForumsThe TavernYour biggest fear?

160 22807
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Bugs? Spiders? Snakes? Flying? Losing? Certain colors? Heights? Crowds? Your pants falling down in public? Death? Fear itself? What are you afraid of and why?

• 160 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

If you have decidophobia, fear of choices, my first post may have freaked you out. For that I am sorry.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

Your pants falling down in public?

if thats terrifying, call me evil kinevil.
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I can see that this moght not be popular but whatever. I'll put them in order

#1 Computer viruses (especially ones that open the BSOD)
#2 spiders over 4 inches in diameter
#3 large needles and I mean LARGE
#4 the word "error" *shudders*
#5 the song "lola" *shudders longer*
#6 huge hats

That's all I can think of but I'm sure theres more.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

When late at night, and I have to go to the bathroom or get something, I'm alwasy afraid that I'll open my door and see a bald, bearded, bug-eyed 40-year-old man being all "OOGABOOGA" and then eats me (thanks to watching dead men walking and the ring back to back when I was 10). That's he only one I can think of right now, but if I remember another one, I'll be back.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The cereal people coming out of the bowl when I'm eating cereal. It's something that everyone should fear, because they can devour you whole. If you aren't careful while eating cereal, they come out.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

The cereal people

And here I am, thinking the tiny people living under my bed was what I had to worry about the most.
glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

My biggest fear is when I watch zombie movies like Zombieland and when it's midnight and so dark in the room... (>_&lt

Eli1010
Eli1010
272 posts
Nomad

my biggest fear is my sister...

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I fear alarm clock beeps. They remind me of geting up early and going to school. I get goose bumps every time I hear one.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

My biggest fear is discovering that all I ever knew, all I ever felt, all I ever did and all I ever though was just one big lie and that I never really lived in reality.
My second biggest fear is becoming mute, blind and deaf.
My third biggest fear is seeing the human body with all it's veins, organs, blood vessels, squeleton and muscle. *shrudders*

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I have too many fears, one is being kidnapped and tortured.
I'm literally afraid to breathe sometimes, listing my phobias would take up too much space on the thread :P

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

theese are minie:

#5: cockroaches (nnot really a fear, cantt explain it realy, maybe the way they moove. tthey aree so fasst )
#4: bees (any fliying bug that stings)
#3: needlese (and most medical equipment)
#2: blood/inner parts of the body... (iddk why :*( )
#1: beinig lonely (emotionally not physically)

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Being trapped in your own body aka being completly paralyzed, you cant move, cant talk, you can only think.That would be soooo annoing.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

My biggest fear is when I watch zombie movies like Zombieland and when it's midnight and so dark in the room... (>_&lt

Zombieland was a comedy.......
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

When I was younger I used to be really afraid of bathrooms. ( I had really weird nightmares. ) But when I had normal nightmares like being eaten alive I wouldn't be scared at all.

Showing 1-15 of 160