ForumsThe TavernYour biggest fear?

160 22809
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Bugs? Spiders? Snakes? Flying? Losing? Certain colors? Heights? Crowds? Your pants falling down in public? Death? Fear itself? What are you afraid of and why?

• 160 Replies
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

If these "dark times" occur at the same time every day, isn't it just common sense to avoid using the elevator for those four or so hours?

Of course, but every building is different. Some have generator that generate electricity when there are power outages (like mine) other don't, so unless you now this bit of info on every building in the country it's really just one big hunch.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I'd be more worried about being mugged or kidnapped

Well, I include those things. I have a general fear of crime.
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

Tornadoes

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I already mentioned loud noises as a fear, but I also happen to be afraid of escalators.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

but I also happen to be afraid of escalators.

I know right? because if the power goes out and you happen to be one of the unlucky people standing on one, youll be stuck for as long as the power is out with absolutely no way off.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Who here is actually afraid of Dec 21, 2012?

I know right? because if the power goes out and you happen to be one of the unlucky people standing on one, youll be stuck for as long as the power is out with absolutely no way off.

Floyd, Patrick doesn't understand sarcasm.
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

I have a tendency to stay away from strobe lights because I can very easily have strokes. So that would count as a fear, but I am also afraid o secrets getting out.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Who here is actually afraid of Dec 21, 2012?

I suggest you don't worry, There's been a lot of predictions of "world ending", they haven't come true.
SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

Deffs hights and open water i cant go deeper than my waist in open water i dont know why its just scarry.

godsmvp
godsmvp
31 posts
Jester

Clausterphobia... Dieing without being able to move would irritate me, i'd probably bite my tongue off before i sat there for days.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

[quote]I know right? because if the power goes out and you happen to be one of the unlucky people standing on one, youll be stuck for as long as the power is out with absolutely no way off.

Floyd, Patrick doesn't understand sarcasm.[/quote]

I think that is a misinterpretation. The double-quoted post describes an elevator, not an escalator. I'm not afraid of elevators.
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I have a fear of drowning. Y'know, like most all cats do.

That and I nearly drowned as a child. but that's not important.

MasterF321
MasterF321
33 posts
Nomad

I fear the perfect run and weegee stares.FACKING SCARY MAN.

oorah7
oorah7
66 posts
Nomad

dying of old age... if i die i want to know whats happening and there be a good reason for it
and listening to friday by rebecca black

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I think that is a misinterpretation. The double-quoted post describes an elevator, not an escalator

it may also describe an elevator, but it was intended to describe an escalator. dont try and hide the fact that youve gotten stuck on an escalator before. once those stairs stop moving, youre pretty much screwed.

and listening to friday by rebecca black

you just had to put that in there, didnt you. makes you sooooooo much cooler now that youve said that.
Showing 46-60 of 160