ForumsThe Tavernif every hero and villain from every place/series fought, who would win?

89 10779
bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I had a conversation like this with my brothers, and some pretty interesting opinions were thrown around. I want to see what other people think as well.

• 89 Replies
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

The heroes always win so I would have to say them.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

That's true, but it's not quite what I meant, I was talking about a huge "every man for themselves" kind of thing.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

You mean like this?:

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

To EmperorPalpatine: yes, basically, but with more than just star wars.

To theregulator: I hadn't thought about it that much, but it would have to be some place that would not give anyone any specific advantages over the other combatants. I mean, we can't have superman go toe to toe with, say, the hulk in a room filled with kryptonite. that would be unfair. So just assume that they are in a place where no one is at a location based disadvantage.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

You mean like this?:

More like this.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That one guy who runs away.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

I would have to go with The Lich King from WoW. That dude takes like an hour to beat on the game alone with like a billion people

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The only thing that can hurt Superman is kryptonite. If nobody has any of that, I'd say him. But there are so many heroes and villains out there, it could go in anyone's favor because of all the possibilities.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

Hey firetail_madness, that guy who runs away wouldn't get far enough away before Darth Bane would be able to produce a brain-death field
with a radius of around 700 miles.

Also, I think Hirudegarn from DBZ would win. His powers include:
-breathing fire
-super speed
-super strength
-the ability to absorb life force through his tail
-flight
-phasing through attacks by becoming a gas
-the ability to exist in two different halves in the unlikely event that he gets cut in half
-and, oh yeah, the fact that he is about 3 kilometers tall

beat that.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, Galactus could just eat the planet they are fighting on.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well Thor is an immortal god with a hammer of awesome so....... yeah he would win in the end.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

Hirudegan was destroyed by SS3 Goku... That isn't even Goku's SS4 form. You might even go so far as to say Goku is the Japanese version of superman. I never read the story... but I do remember there being an instance where Superman dies... "The Death of Superman"

Did he die w/ or w/o the influence of kryptonite?...or was it a different colored sun? I know some kind of plot twist brought him back... but he still died.

The DBZ crew have been known to destroy planet sized astral bodies somewhat easily... not to say that the super monsters like galactus couldn't compensate in some shape form or fashion.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Galactus wins.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Well Thor is an immortal god with a hammer of awesome

Thor is not immortal. In fact, he was predicted to die from the Midgard Serpent's venom during Ragnarök.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Seriously, I think that anybody that has powers would win. but just to say somebody, it would be one of the x-men.

Showing 1-15 of 89