ForumsThe Tavern2011 "American" Football Season

78 13589
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Hey there "American" (I'll give a reason to these quotations later in this post) football fans. I couldn't find a thread like this, although there were threads like it in the past, like a year ago, about the 2010 season. But anyway, now that it's been over three and a half weeks since the players and owners agreed to a CBA and the lockout was lifted, players, coaches, and front offices went back on the field for training camp, and more recently, the pre-season began.

So, to formally introduce this thread, I would like to make it the "official" NFL thread for the 2011 season, because there's no other threads discussing the 2011 season. If this thread becomes popular (which I really, truly hope so), then this is the place where you can place your predictions on the outcome of games each week, and predict who will make the playoffs and come out on top in Super Bowl XLVI. Also, this is the place where you can talk about the teams you love, the teams you hate, the players you love, the players you hate, your opinions on the new rules that protect quarterbacks, and why you hate Roger Goodell.

And, about the quotations: This is a thread for the fans of American football on AG, not for "European" football fans to whine about us Americans "stealing the name of your sport". You are welcome to this thread if you are respectful to American football, otherwise your posts will be meaningless.

• 78 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 78