ForumsThe TavernMc Donalds is unhealthy, Who agrees?

101 16279
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I hate McDonalds, theres so much calories and its what causes Obeseness or whatever.

• 101 Replies
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Only good thing they Have is Shakes and Fries!

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

I hate McDonalds, theres so much calories

most fast foods places do, but it's good if you need food on the go.

its what causes Obeseness or whatever.

like the old "Guns don't kill people, people kill people" applies to this as well "Fast food doesn't make people obese, people make people obese" don't blame the restraunt for your "Obeseness or whatever" blame yourself
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Mc Donalds is unhealthy, Who agrees?

You can't agree with a fact, that doesn't make any sense. It's not up to debate that most of their food is terrible for you.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Everything we eat is unhealthy.

But even if most people agree, they won't stop eating it because it tastes good. We like treating ourselves.

75Greeno
75Greeno
130 posts
Peasant

if u dont agree just watch super size me and u will never want to eat fast food again

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

You are kidding. You. Are. Kidding. Me.

McDonalds is unhealthy.

MANKIND agrees.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I sometimes eat it, but that's only because my friends wanna eat somewhere and Mc Donalds is cheap, dollar menue saves wallet.

InvisableRanger
InvisableRanger
12 posts
Jester

Theres actualy a lot more unhealthy food in the world then you would think.We are humans,in our current age,we tend to do what pleases us the most or take the lazy/quick way in life.It is unhealthy,but if your worried about that,don't go to McDonalds in the first place.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Well if you need that nice fix of sodium, protein, and calories and you have a high metabolism, then McDonald's is not so bad. A double-quarter-pounder gives 1.1 grams of sodium and you need 2 grams for the standard 2K calorie diet. For the price and the amount of protein you receive from it, it's a pretty good sandwich. You just need to watch out how many you eat in an amount of time.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Yeah, you could blame the company who made the fast food, but you could also blame yourself for eating there.

McDonalds is protected from complaints about fatness because they offer healthy alternatives such as apples or salads. They also say to take things in moderation and to lead a healthy lifestyle. Anything negative that happens is the consumer's fault. It's kind of like suing Colt because your buddy played Russian Roulette and the gun worked.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

and its what causes Obeseness or whatever.

It sounds like you can't seem to figure out why you hate it.

And it has been pointed out many times that it is not McDonald's itself that is unhealthy, but the people eating their food. Plenty of people who eat their food aren't in the least bit overweight; it's only a generalization, possibly caused by that misleading Morgan Spurlock documentary. He ate it for every meal of every day, not just for eating it once.
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

@Ernie15 I just could not figure out the word, I hate it no matter what I say!

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i really hate mcdonalds its so disgusting and bad for you they should be sent to jail for murder they probably kill 5 people a day with there food.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

i really hate mcdonalds its so disgusting and bad for you they should be sent to jail for murder they probably kill 5 people a day with there food.

no, they don't kill anyone, blame the people for eating
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

No, people kill themselves with their food, just like people kill themselves with knives or bats or other things not meant to be used to kill people. Good job reading the rest of the thread though.
Showing 1-15 of 101