ForumsThe Tavern"I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore"

277 55674
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What things in this world, you think are SO STUPID, you just wanna say "I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore".

Pizza's a vegetable... Is that so?

• 277 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

...You are making a sarcastic remark in response, right?

You're kidding me.

ATHEISTS BELIEVE IN NO GOD. /nonsarcasm
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

What was their god again? Something about a dildo that shoots lightning bolts :L

Oh sweet ASDLSAV2. That was just to funny to even believe. Though now I don't think it would have worked with as many people that it probably would have offended, but it never really was meant to be for real. It's not like it was the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I know. It's always astounding how many people take the simplest sayings or metaphors seriously and then blow up at it.

Some people interpret things differently than others. Some mental disorders can cause this but mostly it's just ignorance, or environment.
latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

You're kidding me.

ATHEISTS BELIEVE IN NO GOD. /nonsarcasm

This God is a Rainbow colored Brazilian shemale, that wields a Dildo that shoots lighting. This God is not racist or vengeful, and there is no afterlife.

The commandments of this god is as follows
1. Think for yourself
2. sort your own **** out
3. no killing
4. no stealing

This god doesn't care if you honor your parents or not, doesn't care if you lie, doesn't care if you covet your neighbors *** and doesn't care if you commit adultery.

So in under an hour that's what a bunch of atheists in a charity can come up with by commity.

Oh, and thanks to artistic rendering this god has no pants.

-MageGrayWolf

seems like they do.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Thread miscommunications make me sad.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

@theaboveposts

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. You guys are so... slow.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I read an article today about people not being able to tell the difference between "Diet Coke" and the newly released (I think it's released) "Christmas Coke", when they look nothing alike, it truly dissapionted me.

Did you ever think that they meant taste, not how the can looks?

whe

*facepalm*
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Did you ever think that they meant taste, not how the can looks?

The article was talking about people getting confused. They bought the coke with the new design rather than buying the diet coke, so they were getting upset because they didn't read things before buying them. And now they're going to go back to the old coke can design because people can't read.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

When my mom comes into the bathroom while I'm brushing my teeth and tells me the "instructions". "Alright, go in circles around the front! That's good, very good. Now do the tops of your teeth, come on! Now do the ba-" "Mom, You wish I was 3 again don't you?"

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

@Jeol
I don't think Hipsters are bad they just wanna stand out of the crowd.. dont wanna do what everyone else does.. my friend is kinda like a hipster.

AsaDePernil
AsaDePernil
20 posts
Nomad

Nothing inpires me to do not live on earth.

You guys should never say such a thing anyways, you should just be glad that someone gave to you your life to live somewhere, you should be glad for it and not even think of what makes you don't want to live here.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Nothing inpires me to do not live on earth.
You guys should never say such a thing anyways, you should just be glad that someone gave to you your life to live somewhere, you should be glad for it and not even think of what makes you don't want to live here.

Sigh. Yet another person who takes this too litterally.

When's the next shuttle leaving...
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

@Jeol
everybody is a hipster haha, i mean everybody or most people want to be different, i will admit im kinda a hipster too.. we cant really help it its just the way it goes i guess.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

haha i think everyone will admit that they enjoying "knowing an artist first" haha.

just the fact that certain artists these can get payed for the garbage they put out is astonishing to me sometimes

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

just the fact that certain artists these can get payed for the garbage they put out is astonishing to me sometimes

Garbage in your opinion. Obviously there's some people that like it, otherwise it wouldn't sell.

@Kasic: Wasn't the Shuttle program discontinued? Maybe too many people were requesting a desire to leave the planet... You could always build your own, of course. I'd be happy to help.

I'll start construction on the shuttle, you go get some rocket fuel. Halvsies?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

The SOPA bill actually being taken with any sort of seriousness by people in authority. For that matter such a bill being proposed in the first place. The gutting of the NASA space program. absurd stuff like THIS happening. The Patriot act existing.

Showing 136-150 of 277